Mar 6, 2021
bugged at the point where it says " I received a message from Lacy during the night " but when i go check the phone i don't have any messages from her .... any help? Screenshot 2022-11-05 035536.png

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I was able to fix the issue. Didnt realize it was the food that was doing it. In general I didnt find a way to see how much food you actually have. The problems went away after a potato harvest or 2, but for a while I was just constantly cooking and hoping it was enough food, then Id starve to death and rewind. It was pretty rough. Other than that its a great game, very hot, and it manages to keep its mystery without the mystery being distracting. Great job.
When you check the stats & Relation screen, click on the Achieve menu on the top left. You have your food and several informations here

goodshroudy

Oct 28, 2018
bugged at the point where it says " I received a message from Lacy during the night " but when i go check the phone i don't have any messages from her .... any help?
This got me too for several game days. Instead of checking it AFTER ("received ... during the night" being past tense) as it reads, it means more like "I'm (I am) receiving a message from Lacy during the night" or maybe should change to "I should check my phone at night for a message from Lacy"

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
This got me too for several game days. Instead of checking it AFTER ("received ... during the night" being past tense) as it reads, it means more like "I'm (I am) receiving a message from Lacy during the night" or maybe should change to "I should check my phone at night for a message from Lacy"
Got it. I'm correcting it in the v0.5, thx for the feedback and sorry for my english.

IAmBusy

May 7, 2019
What's the hint for Kenzie ?
The hints are:
Kenzie: I need to progress with Lacy.
Lacy: I need to make Kenzie more submissive if I want to impress Lacy.

I checked each location/room at anytime of the day, but no event was triggered.

I attached my save in case you want to check it.

BTW, It is a really nice game (not ironic).

Last edited:

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I got it, I switched the message of 2 hints...Your problem here is Kenzie Lust : You need to up her lust to 75 or more (You're at 74) --> Her backyard in the morning of her bathroom during night for example. After that open your phone at night and you have a new option.

BTW, It is a really nice game (not ironic).
Thanks, a new phone & hint UI is coming, it will help a lot in v0.5

Reactions: IAmBusy

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hello everyone!

The v0.5.1 is public and I updated the links in the main page.
I switched 2 tag from "planned" to "current tag" --> Anal sex & Group Sex

Here is the content in this version:

Changelogs:

Technical (Main focus of the release):

• Rework hints to make them more understandable.
  • New Phone screen: Replace the previous Stat&Relation screen. Available everywhere, you can check Hints, Phone message & Stat&Relation from there now.
  • Add a message and more warning when your food reach 0 or less.
  • Rework the name or place of Kenzie side/repeatable events to make them more coherent with the arrival of Lacy.
  • Release of a new house, with 5 rooms available for now. (No content inside them yet.)
Story content: (Focus on Vina & Alina, less content compared to v0.4 because of the technical upgrade)

• Main event: 1 Step
  • Vina: 1 Level, 1 Step, 2 side events, 1 phone event
  • Kenzie: 1 side event, 2 phone events
  • Ariana: 2 phone events
  • Lacy: 1 Step, 1 side events
  • Alina: 4 Steps, 1 side event, 8 phone events
  • Jillian: 1 Step
  • Aidra: 1 Step
  • Shared events: 1 Step (Jillian + Aidra Shared event initialisation)
Bugfix:

• Fix and add the missing pictures of the repeatable shower scene with Vina.
  • Fix a bug where you can trigger a few scene with Alina when she's not in the house yet
  • Delete the mention of Alina in the Jillian second step (For the same reason)
  • Fix a bug where you don't trigger the end day scene when you use the button "Go to sleep early." It should work now.
  • Fix some swapped hints in Lacy's hint, where you could fall in an infinite loop between Kenzie & Lacy's hints.
  • Usual misspelling hunt/fix
If you have any error of feedback about the new screen, feel free to share.

Hope you enjoy it!

Dannot

FrenchVanilla1945

Mar 29, 2021
I keep seeing the hint "you got a message from Vina" but no matter what time of day I check there is no message from her. I have looked for about 3 days in game.

Girma

Apr 27, 2022
I keep seeing the hint "you got a message from Vina" but no matter what time of day I check there is no message from her. I have looked for about 3 days in game.

Same for me

By the way, no bug found yet, but it was difficult to find the way to read allina message.
i think it s better to turn the blue phone icon in red when we got a message to read.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes