Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Yes, thx ! It's corrected in the v0.2 coming at the end of the month. Your food is too low (less than -7), and the "game over message" is bugged.
You can rollback one day or 2, recolt or fish something to avoid the game over.

Last edited:
Reactions: PANDAmonium888

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hello,

The v0.2.1 is now public in my Patreon. I've update the links, the changelogs and the WK in the main post.
I'm putting a request for update in the correct section (Didn't understand if I had to do this before or after updating the links)

The red text in the WK is the new content.
If you have play the v0.1, I advise to go to sleep before trying to do the new content. (To be sure all the bugfix are applied).

Enjoy !

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Spinney 0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Tinuss

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
dannot, you need to iron out the kinks in the game. I understand it's your first game, but you have a sandbox game which is frustrating enough, then the Engrish which (for me) makes the game that much more painful, then the WK which is all over the place and your quests which are also all over the place.

Reactions: MickMalone

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Solid work till now but more room with improvements to do in the future. The story is good (english could be better) and i would love to see where this is going. The girls are hot and the vids are very good! Not all the same actor´s then in other games (yeah, the others are hot too) but here i get some "fresh meat" haha

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I've a good idea about the story and where I want to go with the main plot. If pregnancy is added, it will be from v0.8/v0.9 maybe... So not soon.
You can guess with the new Relation screen that 12 main girls are planned in the game. (& side girls too, but not permanent). So we're not at the end of the story, it's still v0.2 ;)

dannot, you need to iron out the kinks in the game. I understand it's your first game, but you have a sandbox game which is frustrating enough, then the Engrish which (for me) makes the game that much more painful, then the WK which is all over the place and your quests which are also all over the place.
I'm working on a hint system in the v0.3. It was not ready yet for the v0.2.

About the english, I'm working on it and take all the feedback. Feel free to PM me if you find mistakes or grammar errors. Like I said for v0.1, I'm not english, I try to improve but I can't have a perfect english in 2 months.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I've a good idea about the story and where I want to go with the main plot. If pregnancy is added, it will be from v0.8/v0.9 maybe... So not soon.
You can guess with the new Relation screen that 12 main girls are planned in the game. (& side girls too, but not permanent). So we're not at the end of the story, it's still v0.2 ;)

I'm working on a hint system in the v0.3. It was not ready yet for the v0.2.

About the english, I'm working on it and take all the feedback. Feel free to PM me if you find mistakes or grammar errors. Like I said for v0.1, I'm not english, I try to improve but I can't have a perfect english in 2 months.
I'm so glad to hear that your working on a hint system! I'm enjoying the game but it is a little difficult to know where to go.

Aug 13, 2018
I don’t have any way of fixing the door at the neighbours house. I’m at the right relationship level with Vina, but talking to her in her room doesn’t start any events, and there’s no option to repair the door when I’m at the neighbours house

Aug 13, 2018
I don’t have any way of fixing the door at the neighbours house. I’m at the right relationship level with Vina, but talking to her in her room doesn’t start any events, and there’s no option to repair the door when I’m at the neighbours house
solved my own problem, I needed to go to the kitchen in the morning and talk to Vina first

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
where do you find sun tan lotion??
I don´t remember where, but you have to search for it in the locations. Hint, when you found everything then you can´t search anymore. Only in the farm house you can search everytime but its wasted because there is nothing new after you get the tools.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
where do you find sun tan lotion??
If you mean the lotion for the massage, it's in Spinney bathroom.
If you mean the sun tan lotion to help Kenzie, it's not in the game yet.

I'm so glad to hear that your working on a hint system! I'm enjoying the game but it is a little difficult to know where to go.
The plan is to do a Hint system, a Gallery, and when everything is done, to merge every feature in the phone (Gallery, hint, stats...), and keep the phone available all the time.
I will do it step by step, and the hint system is the next step.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes