Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
View attachment 1957190
Found this one when trying to visit Kenzie in her bedroom at morning
The error occurs when you push Kenzie Relation too fast without visiting her in the morning.
The fix in page 3 should work, but you will miss the start scene in the bedroom morning.

I've fixed it for the next version.
Thank you Gandalf15 for the fix, I saw your review, if you want to tell me the spelling error, I will look it. I'm not a native english, sometimes I can do some bad mistakes

It's a very poorly done game with several faults.
I submitted a review about it but feel it was to early and a bit too harsh, so
have tried to contact a moderator to delete it. Best of luck to the dev and
my apologies for reviewing it before you've had a chance to fix things.
You can send me your review if you don't want it public, I accept all constructive point of view, I want to improve

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The biggest thing that would improve this game is a built-in quest tracker. There are a ton of locations to visit if you're forced to hunt for the next unlock and the transitions make it not the fastest thing to check every location.

The walkthrough helps, but something built-in would be much better.

Reactions: offset8

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get the bike? The walkthrough says Neighbors house backyard but it never appears for me. Is ther certain event that needs to happen?

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get the bike? The walkthrough says Neighbors house backyard but it never appears for me. Is ther certain event that needs to happen?
You need to go in the kitchen in the morning after day3, you will talk with Vina before searching for the bike.

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
So I have played through this even with the walktrhough and I can't unlock any thing more than blowjobs with Vina. I can't figure out what I am missing at all.

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
Cant unlock ariana
" Main event = 5, Day > 15, Kenzie Step > 5 Vina Clothes > 6 & Door Repair:Main event6 → Go to sleep in your roomMain event7 → Go to sleep in your room → You seem stressed. Stay Calm "
Have done all this, nothing happens

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Cant unlock ariana
" Main event = 5, Day > 15, Kenzie Step > 5 Vina Clothes > 6 & Door Repair:Main event6 → Go to sleep in your roomMain event7 → Go to sleep in your room → You seem stressed. Stay Calm "
Watch out in the wt for Ariana, how to unlock it. She calls you 1 evening but you missed that call - then she calls the other evening/night. You must be in your bedroom

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I have to say, I really like the idea and display of this game, however, it's quest tracking is chaotic at best. It is so spread out that the player can easily lose track of things as well as the game. That is with using the walkthrough (WT) as well. Not only do some of the steps need prerequisites that were not put in the WT, but when some steps don't happen the player is having to troubleshoot and hope they solve the problem.

AndyA2002

Jan 17, 2019
Cant unlock ariana
Ariana's quest is buggy. You must fix the broken door AFTER you have reached Vina Clothing 8 (!). If you repair door before Vina clothing 8 scene, Arianna quest won't start.

After looking at the source code and a few tests, I found that the day you fixed the broken door doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: aaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
Watch out in the wt for Ariana, how to unlock it. She calls you 1 evening but you missed that call - then she calls the other evening/night. You must be in your bedroom
whats the point of replying to me if you dont read what i wrote?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
whats the point of replying to me if you dont read what i wrote?
When you connect the dots then you will understand, that my answer is what you need to proceed.

Ariana will call you one night but you just get a notification on that missed call. (You must be in your room)

The other night you get the call and talk to her (in your room). She then gives you her GPS and you drive to her and bring her to the neighbors house.

Got it now?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Ariana's quest is buggy. You must fix the broken door AFTER you have reached Vina Clothing 8 (!). If you repair door before Vina clothing 8 scene, Arianna quest won't start.
I don´t get that bug. It was how it was written in the wt.

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
When you connect the dots then you will understand, that my answer is what you need to proceed.

Ariana will call you one night but you just get a notification on that missed call. (You must be in your room)

The other night you get the call and talk to her (in your room). She then gives you her GPS and you drive to her and bring her to the neighbors house.

Got it now?
i told you i'd done everything in the walkthrough upto that point and it hasn't unlocked, you just chose to ignore that i guess

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
i told you i'd done everything in the walkthrough upto that point and it hasn't unlocked, you just chose to ignore that i guess
Yeah, i ignored it because after the second call it goes automaticly further (in my playthrough). I mean, i got the call and the GPS from her, went then to sleep and drove to her and bring her in. It passes 1-2 days where you get her in her new house and help her a little bit to live in.

Sorry that you got the bug?! I downloaded it from Mega, but normaly it must be the same version everywhere. So i think that you need something else to proceed. Previous user wrote that he must have more food for that quest (but food is not written as requirement)? Maybe its this or just play again or use 0x52 and tell the game that Ariana arrived.

Or give me the save and i will look into it

AndyA2002

Jan 17, 2019
I don´t get that bug. It was how it was written in the wt.
It's just not possible if you're talking about requirements written in the Arianna part of wt ( Main event = 5, Day > 15, Kenzie Step > 5 Vina Clothes > 6 & Door Repair) because game code requires Vina Clothes > 7
elif main_event ==4 and vinaclothes > 7:
main_event += 1 ##5
But Main Event part of wt has the correct sequence of steps to trigger Arianna's event:
Step 5 : Go in Vina Room in the evening & spend some time, if Vina Clothes level is 8 or more
Step 6 : Day > 15, you need to repair the door in neighbours house, Kenzie Step 7 or more, go to sleep in your room
Step 7 : Introduction to Ariana, 2 days longs → Stay calm and explain me (+2 Ariana Relation)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes