Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Im stuck with the water problem somehow. I build the well in 2-3 days but can't find the progress afterwards. Some hints would be nice ^^ Beside that I like that game, good work so far.
Read the hints of the "Main Story", it should show you the path

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Im stuck with the water problem somehow. I build the well in 2-3 days but can't find the progress afterwards. Some hints would be nice ^^ Beside that I like that game, good work so far.
The well is before the water quest, don't worry about it keep doing your thing, you'll get a message saying to save game, trust me save because if you fail the water quest it's game over, also don't worry when you done your part and quest says wait for girl to call, just look phone main quest till it changes, can't help you more without spoiling your game but a good advice is to stack up on supplies so you concentrate on water quest when it comes, also for fast water refill go to well, 2x trips=200water or 100 forgot better than waiting for rain, if you scroll up I uploaded some of my saves, 1 of them is where you get the water quest,other saves are edited from start game with plenty supplies but with no stats increase,didn't do that because scenes pop up depending stats and don't want anyone to miss them. Also feel free to ask plenty people help out and Dev comes chat with us too

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
poor explanation of WT guarntees failure on water quest
Hope you saved if not scroll up I uploaded my saves 1st one is where watr quest starts, when you wake up go to well and get water. Dev was here and he gonna look into matter to make easier, my suggestion was well+garden purifier=good to go, since I have it save there gonna do it again trying see which way is faster and better.
PapaPhat could probably explain it better than me but I'll check it too, besides with my edited save onlything I have to worry is the water.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Hope you saved if not scroll up I uploaded my saves 1st one is where watr quest starts, when you wake up go to well and get water. Dev was here and he gonna look into matter to make easier, my suggestion was well+garden purifier=good to go, since I have it save there gonna do it again trying see which way is faster and better.
PapaPhat could probably explain it better than me but I'll check it too, besides with my edited save onlything I have to worry is the water.

I didn't save so had to use yours and then edit all the stats

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

MrDS44

May 11, 2020
I wanted to edit the save to be rid off the water problem but didn't find the variable ?

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
I would like a shedule plan. For example let a lady get water or fish or something like that. That you can split the workload on resources. Would be realistic, too.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I didn't save so had to use yours and then edit all the stats
All the stats are legit, onlything I added was food/wood/water/fuel but never touched stats because if you do, you miss some scenes or phone pics.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I would like a shedule plan. For example let a lady get water or fish or something like that. That you can split the workload on resources. Would be realistic, too.
it's the plan with the "task section".
I plan to add way more task for each girl, starting in v0.10.

Reactions: PapaPhat

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
The main problem with the game is that it's like solving a complex puzzle. Many things have to be done in a certain order, time of the day, and specific location to continue advancing the plot. Not using a walkthrough makes the game too frustrating for some players. I don't like to use walkthroughs and games that require them are flawed in their design IMO.

Why be so specific? Why not allow the event to trigger at any time of the day in the specific location? It would make triggering new scenes and advancing the plot so much easier! I understand that there are a few events that require a specific time but most would work well at any time of the day.

Players don't play these games to get frustrated. I've had to resort to using the walkthrough a few times when I've been stuck. Since I don't like using walkthroughs I've had to just visit every location at every time of the day in order to check for new events. That is a tremendous amount of extra mouse clicks! It is also a lot of extra wasted time!

I understand that the author is adding a new hint system but until then, this is the state of the game...

I do appreciate all of the hard work that went into this game. I wish the author success in future development!

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The main problem with the game is that it's like solving a complex puzzle. Many things have to be done in a certain order, time of the day, and specific location to continue advancing the plot. Not using a walkthrough makes the game too frustrating for some players. I don't like to use walkthroughs and games that require them are flawed in their design IMO.

Why be so specific? Why not allow the event to trigger at any time of the day in the specific location? It would make triggering new scenes and advancing the plot so much easier! I understand that there are a few events that require a specific time but most would work well at any time of the day.

Players don't play these games to get frustrated. I've had to resort to using the walkthrough a few times when I've been stuck. Since I don't like using walkthroughs I've had to just visit every location at every time of the day in order to check for new events. That is a tremendous amount of extra mouse clicks! It is also a lot of extra wasted time!

I understand that the author is adding a new hint system but until then, this is the state of the game...

I do appreciate all of the hard work that went into this game. I wish the author success in future development!

I don't really understand your comment. The hints system has been added to the game like 6 months ago.

Sep 19, 2017
I'm blocked.
Phone help section says:
Main Story - "I need to progress with Lacy"
Lacy - "No more hints"
Aidra - "I need to progress with the main story"

I downloaded the walkthrough an I think step 26 of Main Story isn't firing. Lacy is not in her room.
In attach the savegame.

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm blocked.
Phone help section says:
Lacy - "No more hints"

I downloaded the walkthrough an I think step 26 of Main Story isn't firing. Lacy is not in her room.
In attach the savegame.
Did you try different hour with lacy? Did you get to bang her and I mean bang her like you mean it lol. Also when you send save send persistant file too. Sometimes quests trigger a day or 2 later. When I look at quests I just try trigger them if you can't on day 1 you on do something else try again later,also there's a quest(lacy sister) which takes 2 weeks to trigger. I rather you try to figure it out yourself because if I look at your save and tell you it's like spoiling your game, but for me to help you need your persistant file too. If lacy isn't in your room try going to yours, just save before doing anything so you can load game and try different spots. Also how many girls you have? Did you get Lacy sister?

Sep 19, 2017
Did you try different hour with lacy? Did you get to bang her and I mean bang her like you mean it lol. Also when you send save send persistant file too. Sometimes quests trigger a day or 2 later. When I look at quests I just try trigger them if you can't on day 1 you on do something else try again later,also there's a quest(lacy sister) which takes 2 weeks to trigger. I rather you try to figure it out yourself because if I look at your save and tell you it's like spoiling your game, but for me to help you need your persistant file too. If lacy isn't in your room try going to yours, just save before doing anything so you can load game and try different spots. Also how many girls you have? Did you get Lacy sister?
I triggered the event starting with "Go to sleep". I didn't even know Lacy's sister existed. The girls I have are the ones in the image attached. Where do I find the persistent save?
I'll try to go to Lacy's room in different times. Worse to worse, is there a variable I can set in console enable the quest?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I triggered the event starting with "Go to sleep". I didn't even know Lacy's sister existed. The girls I have are the ones in the image attached. Where do I find the persistent save?
I'll try to go to Lacy's room in different times. Worse to worse, is there a variable I can set in console enable the quest?
The persistent save is in the same folder as all of your other saves. Default order puts the newer saves toward the bottom, any auto-saves next and the persistent save last. That is default setting. YMMV because those settings can be changed by the user at any time.

One good general rule to follow when playing this game is to keep playing, go different places at different times of the day, make sure you have food and wood, fuck the girls you can, have some fun, make different choices and just explore the game world. Some events just take their own sweet ass time to trigger so you have to employ some patience and do other things. You cannot force this game to be linear. This game does not work that way. For instance... the hints will advise you of the next step if the main quest or a certain selected girl, IF available. Just because you get that hint, that does NOT mean that the event is ready to trigger and may have other things required before it will trigger. Run around and see about triggering side events while waiting on other main events to trigger.

Also, the hints usually give you the location and time of day they will trigger. That is the ONLY place and time they will trigger. You can see where any given girl will be when you click on her image (from the screen in your screenshot) to see where she is at the various times of day provided that you already uncovered that knowledge from getting to know her in game. That can help you trigger the side events.

The hints are for finding the next step with main events, once you exhaust all possibilities for that girl/main quest, the message reads "no more hints" which is saying you must wait for the next update to progress that portion of the story. The walkthrough pdf gives pointers on how to trigger the side events. I recently checked the walkthrough to see if I missed any side events and found I had completed them all just through my own curiosity and exploration. I closed the walkthrough and haven't viewed it since. I am currently at "no more hints" for all characters and main quest in the current release. So, I'm just awaiting the next version. So, I encourage you to just keep playing. The answer will often be revealed just through gameplay if you just keep playing.

Hope this helps. Peace, Phat out:devilish:

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I'm blocked.
Phone help section says:
Lacy - "No more hints"

In attach the savegame.
Vanna is missing in your save, to trigger the next main step. The hint is not explicit.

You just have to go in your bedroom during evening. The Vanna storyline will trigger.

PapaPhat Thanks for your comment, you're all right, except for one thing: If the game is giving you a hint, the next step of the girl is available. In this case, the hint to unlock Vanna is bad and I will change it.

To make the game more playable, I plan 2 new things:
-Hints for Shared Events. (Planned v0.11 or v0.12)
-An icon to show the location of a girl on the travel screens. (Planned v0.10 or v0.11)

I already did a lot of technical feature for v0.10, I'm currently focused on news scene, dunno if I have the time to add it before the next release.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Vanna is missing in your save, to trigger the next main step. The hint is not explicit.

You just have to go in your bedroom during evening. The Vanna storyline will trigger.

PapaPhat Thanks for your comment, you're all right, except for one thing: If the game is giving you a hint, the next step of the girl is available. In this case, the hint to unlock Vanna is bad and I will change it.

To make the game more playable, I plan 2 new things:
-Hints for Shared Events. (Planned v0.11 or v0.12)
-An icon to show the location of a girl on the travel screens. (Planned v0.10 or v0.11)

I already did a lot of technical feature for v0.10, I'm currently focused on news scene, dunno if I have the time to add it before the next release.
Great ideas, both. My point was not that hint items were not available, just that you still need to put MC in the right place at the right time. Peace, Phat;)(y)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Persistent file is in save folder last one, also Dev said it a few times sleep so game can update, I always save before going sleep when I'm done with everything,then on updates I sleep. So you haven't got her sister cool no worries I'll pick her up you probably good with all the girls you have 1 more will probably stress you so I'll take care of her. Just keep playing her quest will pop up. But now you know how to trigger quests just sleep when there's new updates. What I don't remember if Lacy's quest is in her room or yours onlything I remember that she got banged and good, too bad they didn't make it a replay scene, but at the end she got what she deserved.Not gonna spoil her scene but you gonna love it.

Mar 22, 2020
I've been really enjoying this game so far, lovely models for me, and a different storyline to a lot of the others.
I will say though with the inclusion of the water system it's starting to get a bit grinding keeping on top of water and food.

I'm currently trying to get water to max level and food store reasonable and that is taking pretty much all of my time.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes