Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Your container will be filled by the rain / you or lacy from the well
Put water from the container into a vat.
When a vat is full, Vina or Alina will launch the cycle and full the main tank with it. (After 3days)
Nothing more to do

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
All these girls are getting in the way of my quality water management time. I understand I'm irresistible but they should be conscious that I have needs as well.

Reactions: William Bodd

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
Will we see some more of Vanna and Alina soon? They are obviously newish and therefore have less content, but i think they are the hottest by far and i neeeeed more content for them please! :D

[S]iberian

Jul 24, 2018
i'm stuck on kenzie's step 8, the game keeps saying "i'm tired, i should sleep in the morning" but nothing happens

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Will we see some more of Vanna and Alina soon? They are obviously newish and therefore have less content, but i think they are the hottest by far and i neeeeed more content for them please! :D
Lots of content coming for them in v0.11/12

i'm stuck on kenzie's step 8, the game keeps saying "i'm tired, i should sleep in the morning" but nothing happens
Take a nap.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I haven't updated, so this is likely not the issue.
I think instead sleeping try taking a nap I remember that quest and can't remember if it was a soon you wake up if not go to pool swim and try again try till you get it you have 3 attempts, also save before so if it ain't that you load your save back. If it doesn't pop send me your save witth the persistent file too I'll look at it, trust me sometimes it's the one thing we do all the time but we forget ,,,,like eme I forget all the time...you kknow age mind lapsus...

Reactions: PapaPhat

rnoname

Dec 14, 2021
I think instead sleeping try taking a nap I remember that quest and can't remember if it was a soon you wake up if not go to pool swim and try again try till you get it you have 3 attempts, also save before so if it ain't that you load your save back. If it doesn't pop send me your save witth the persistent file too I'll look at it, trust me sometimes it's the one thing we do all the time but we forget ,,,,like eme I forget all the time...you kknow age mind lapsus...

I appreciate the suggestion. I tried all of them, but unfortunately none seemed to work. Again, all the instruction is is "enter the spinnery," although the walkthrough specifies in the morning. I've tried it morning, afternoon, evening, and night.

Not sure how to provide a save file if I'm on mac though; I've shown package contents, but the closest thing I can find is "savelocation.py" and "savelocation.pyo"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I appreciate the suggestion. I tried all of them, but unfortunately none seemed to work. Again, all the instruction is is "enter the spinnery," although the walkthrough specifies in the morning. I've tried it morning, afternoon, evening, and night.

Not sure how to provide a save file if I'm on mac though; I've shown package contents, but the closest thing I can find is "savelocation.py" and "savelocation.pyo"
I'm on pc sorry can't help you, don't know anything about mac

• Haha

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
Is the dev intending us to use the hints to advance the story?

If not, then the triggers for advancing the story are way too stringent - it's almost impossible to know what I'm supposed to do based on the story alone, and I'm just fumbling around blindly hoping that I'm going to the right place and talking to the right person to advance the story. While some of the in-story hints are good (like the MC thinking "I should talk to Vina tomorrow"), many times there is no flow or hints, especially for the end of one storyline / start of another.

If we are supposed to be using the hints, it needs to be put in a much more prominent place, like in the main UI, right under the phone icon. Hiding it inside 2 sub-menus is giving me the message "you're not supposed to be looking at this, but the dev put it here in case you get really stuck and need help." Putting it on the main UI tells me "you're supposed to be using this, and that's why you can plainly see it at all times."

Reactions: noobtrain

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The hints are in the game since v0.3/v0.4 (I don't remember exactly), to counter the problem you're mentionning.

I'm perfectly aware of this problem (people sometimes like to explore by themselves, currently it's too hard/random to play like this).

I'm adding more informations inside the events since a few release but I need to rewrite a few sentence in the first step of the game I think, in the old events.

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
I need to go to Aidra house using car, but I don't have such option — going from farm just automatically selects bike.
What should I do?

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
I enjoy playing through that game and looking forward to new stuff. But I must admit dear dev, the pandemic u created is realy nasty stuff oO (good in the storytelling path, non then less)

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes