bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
You could put that on a giant billboard, spam it to every phone and email, post it note it right to folks foreheads and we would still see those who complain their game isn't working just because they cannot follow that one super simple instruction...

When starting a new update, SLEEP UNTIL MORNING!!!

Glad to see you have far more patience than I do, my friend! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
don't have to be rude. I did sleep but it didn't work... chill man

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
You need to go to sleep to apply bugfix & New content.

To tour information i'm currently updating the topic with the New version, if you want to wait
just to clarify, I can sleep with the new patch applied?
if so, I'm guessing that save is just broken from me messing up an update in the past and I'll start a new one. which is fine but just making sure for the future.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
just to clarify, I can sleep with the new patch applied?
if so, I'm guessing that save is just broken from me messing up an update in the past and I'll start a new one. which is fine but just making sure for the future.
If you didn't play with the var in the console, it should OK, from any version.

You just have to press the button on top left corner. If it's not working, you can share your save, I will look into it tomorrow to understand

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
If you didn't play with the var in the console, it should OK, from any version.

You just have to press the button on top left corner. If it's not working, you can share your save, I will look into it tomorrow to understand
thanks for the help. turns out i fell victim to impatience. I would sleep and an event would play in the morning but I could still press the phone while the event played and if I did that, it would crash. had to actually wait until that event ended. probably obvious in hindsight haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How to fill up main Vat?
Catch rain water in the blue barrels at the farm and/or fill them from the well in the spinney/back in the trees. From the blue barrels the water is then transferred to the vats. There is one at your home and another at the neighbor's place. Each vat holds 400 liters of water and will start purification once the 400 liter mark is reached. The blue barrels at the farm only hold 200 liters and you only gain 100 liters each trip to the well in the spinney. So, it is laborious and time consuming to get it all started. Once a vat has finished it's purification cycle (3 days presently, I think) you get a notice first thing in the morning so you can go transfer the water to the large tower tank at the farm. That large tower tank is only for purified water. The water pressure for your home, the neighbor's and the spinney home is generated by gravity, due to the height of the tower. That is why we pump it back to the tower at the farm, for storage and the water pressure. That describes filling and transferring the contents of one vat. There are two vats to manage. This is why this part takes so long to set up initially, filling and refilling all of the containers, vats and ultimately the big tower tank...

You can ask Alina to help with her vat and Vina to help with yours but DON'T DO THAT! The one time I tried that Alina overfilled the main tank by about 300 liters so all that purified water was wasted. DO NOT LET THE GIRLS HELP WITH THE VATS! All they can do is go to the vat and transfer water. If there is only enough room in the main tank for a few liters of water, they will still transfer the entire contents of your vat and waste whatever didn't fit.

On the other hand, DO ask Lacy for help to fill the blue barrels at the farm from the spinney's well. You still need to accompany her but she cuts the time taken to refill the blue barrels in half! Then I go immediately to the farm and transfer all 200 liters to the vat that needs filled. With Lacy's help you can make two trips to the well for a full 200 liters and still have time to transfer it to the vats before dinner. Without her help, you'll take all damned day to get 200 liters and have to transfer it the next day. Without Lacy, it takes the better part of four days to fill one vat from the well, going through the blue barrels. With Lacy's help you can soak up 200 liters in a single day, get it transferred to one of the vats and still have daylight left to check your chicken coop for eggs or even cook some fish for Vina and get a hot BJ for desert! When I said 4 days, I meant 4 full days where all you do is tote water. Two days with Lacy's help and the vat is full and it's cycle started.

Once both vats are filled and purifying, I don't fill the blue barrels again due to possible rainfall making my job easier by filling the blue barrels for me. :) But, if no rain, just find Lacy at home again in the spinney for refill duty. She's a big help but the other two girls will most likely just waste your precious water. Check your phone regularly for updates on water, food, wood, fuel and other levels as well as your skill progression and some other progress as well... Click the button in the bottom row on your phone that looks like a TV or PC monitor on the icon. Bottom row, third from the left... You'll see this...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.07.31 - 22.30.51.67.png

With my current numbers in that image, I can either wait another day to see if it rains again. We got 100 liters during the night and could get more tomorrow but I could also just go see Lacy in the morning, fill up the House vat to 400L and still make it back in time to fuck Lacy when she comes over in the afternoon to visit our pool. :) I may just wait since Arana's vat is filled and fully purified and we still have over 800L in the main tank. I only point that out because those are the things you need to look at on a regular basis, daily. Do we have enough food or should I gather mushrooms, eggs and go fishing? Do we have enough water or do I need to fill something? Do we have enough fuel or do I need to go fuel scavenging with Aidra? There will also be scavenging runs with Emily coming up which will hopefully provide more dry food, pantry staples, salt, pepper, butter, canned goods, dried pasta, fruit/vegetable seeds to plant, shampoo, soap, feminine hygiene items for the ladies, shavers, shaving cream, bathroom tissue, paper towels, cleaning supplies, bleach, Dawn dish soap and all manner of other household items most folks take for granted until they don't have them...

One other thing of note, you will notice the status "Built and Irrigated" next to garden above in the image. All the renovation projects walk you through themselves, you just add the wood or clay/stone whatever materials, like the irrigation for the garden, just search the old brick building at the farm. There's plumbing in there that magically appears when needed.:ROFLMAO: Just follow the steps given when the time comes to do that. Otherwise, grow and catch food, scrounge for supplies and keep your water containers FULL. Hope this helps you, my friend.

Last edited:

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I have to say that the female character at the beginning was too ugly, so I don't want to play anymore :sick:

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
I'm stuck with Kenzi with the hint "I'm really tired, I should sleep in the morning". I've tried napping for every turn for 3 days straight (I get no option to sleep at any time of day) and still get this message. Should I be doing something else?

Note: This happened with Ver 0.11 and I wasn't able to figure it out and got frustrated and stopped playing the game. I started a FRESH NEW game with Ver 0.12 and now I'm getting it again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm stuck with Kenzi with the hint "I'm really tired, I should sleep in the morning". I've tried napping for every turn for 3 days straight (I get no option to sleep at any time of day) and still get this message. Should I be doing something else?

Note: This happened with Ver 0.11 and I wasn't able to figure it out and got frustrated and stopped playing the game. I started a FRESH NEW game with Ver 0.12 and now I'm getting it again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Don't nap. When you wake up go straight to Kenzie's bedroom in the Spinney! You will see the image below and an invitation to fuck. It is a repeatable event. Hope that helps, my friend.
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.06.09 - 17.36.46.26.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks. I upped Kenzi's lust by visiting her bathroom at night and the next day when I napped I got an event in my bedroom with her and I'm now getting the hint to up her lust so I think I'm past it now!
Hot damn! Happy for you, friend :) I had forgotten about that one! I was a frequent visitor of Kenzie's nightly shower time early and often so I've always had plenty of points with her.

The most memorable scenes with Kenzie for me are the backyard morning fucks, Kenzie's bedroom morning fucks and the tag team threesome where Kenzie and Vina presented themselves as holiday gifts!:devilish:(y)

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Game keeps displaying this screen. When I click it, it shows the pool in the main house then back to this screen. No way of breaking out of the loop except reloading. Notice no time of day in the upper left corner, it should be morning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Game keeps displaying this screen. When I click it, it shows the pool in the main house then back to this screen. No way of breaking out of the loop except reloading. Notice no time of day in the upper left corner, it should be morning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First time I see that one.
Did you change the variable in the console?

What were you doing before going to your vat?

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
How to fill up main Vat?
The answer from PapaPhat is quite complete.

-Fill your containers with water from well, or from the rain (passive).
-When they are full, fill a vat with it.
-When the vat is full, it will launch the filter (3days), and you can put the filtered water inside the main tank. (Or ask a girl to do it in auto-mode, if you don't want to work too much.)

All these actions are available at the farm.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
First time I see that one.
Did you change the variable in the console?

What were you doing before going to your vat?
Haven't touched the console the entire game. Previous night I left my door open and had sex with Vina. In the morning I went to the pool and this happened. Not sure why the vat showed up, I've partially rebuilt the well but haven't done anything with vats (game has not mentioned them at all), this is the first I've seen one.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes