Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
I cant find a way to impress charlotte at the coffee :/
You can check the walkthrough for the correct answers.

I should go to the kitchen (or my flat) and prepare fake medicine with the sleeping pills

I am not able to complete this ativity
It has to be during the day. Also, the social club flat doesn't count. Buy the sleeping pills in the mall and then go tothe kitchen inside the mansion.

I guess that's a no cause I haven't got a answer.
Sorry, I lost it. I don't have plans to include grannies.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
You can check the walkthrough for the correct answers.

It has to be during the day. Also, the social club flat doesn't count. Buy the sleeping pills in the mall and then go tothe kitchen inside the mansion.

Sorry, I lost it. I don't have plans to include grannies.
Ok thank you

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

I have been already working on 0.8 even a little bit before 0.7 release. The episode will be as usual a little longer than 0.7 but this is the last time, further episodes will not be longer. The time to complete it will not be longer than 0.7 anyways. It will feature 12 scenes, the same than last update but they will be on average a little longer. The idea of the update will be to focus on many things.
First, the main story. There is a quite important character that hasn't got a scene so far and it's time for her to get hers.
Second, to start the Social Club path as it was voted in the poll. This path will be finished by 0.9.
Third, to deliver one scene for each the Beach path and the Alley path who also get votes in the poll.
Fourth, to introduce 2 new secondary paths.
Fifht, to keep delivering scenes for the girls voted in the last poll.
So, there is a lot of work. I will keep you informed on the progress.
As always, thanks for your support and wish you the best.

Leffer

Jun 26, 2020
Is there anyway to listen to the actual video sound and not the random sounds played ontop of the videos?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 + Gallery Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.19 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
How frequent are the updates?
Currently like every two or three months. I get the impression that the creator wants to update more regularly but is trying to figure out how to do that without sacrificing the quality we've come to expect.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

Work on 0.8 continues, I have a litle more than a third of the work done. All the images and videos has been edited and 4 scenes has been coded and written.
I have been working on a new minigame, first new one since I released the first game. I know most of you don't care to much about minigames but it's quite refreshing to work on them since it's not a mechanical type of work neither a creative one. It's more of a mathematical logical problem and it has been quite fun to do, It's going to be skipeable for those who don't want to play it.
I will be pushing hard the following weeks to advance the writing and coding and bring you a release date on the next status update.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

So, last month was a complete mess with many different things happening at once and all of them bad. The worst part was that my old notebook finally collapse. She was a true warrior who should be remember with honors. Anyways, while I manage to save all the files I’m working right now with an even older dumber and slower notebook. I hope to replace it as soon as possible probably at the end of the month when solve a couple financial issues.
While this issue has slower the production of next update I’m putting everything so the update don’t get delay for this inconvenience. My goal was to release it by the final weeks of December and I’m gonna do that. I’m just going to work double next weeks and cut some of the content than I was planning to include but it’s not core of the update like the minigame wich still needed a lot of work and will be included in 0.9.

Release date:
Tiers 3 and 4: 27 December
Tiers 1 and 2: 29 December
Public: 31 December

As always, thanks for your support and wish you the best.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
The Stallion 0.8

PC:

MAC

Update (from 0.7 to 0.8)

Happy New Year guys

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Stallion [v0.8] [Horny Saint] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,28 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,24 GB]
- - -

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes