Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

Ok, news first, I finally bought my new pc, and installed all the programs.
I have 9 scenes written and coded but I still need to edit all the videos, and do all the extras (some aditional coding, musicalization, testing, etc). I also need to finish the new minigame. It's a lot of work but I feel confident enough to give you guys a release date.

Release date:
Tiers 3 and 4: 25 March
Tiers 1 and 2: 27 March
Public: 29 March

As always, thanks for your support and wish you the best.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
TheStallion 0.9
nc0.9.jpg

I will be here answering any problems or helping if you find any bugs.

Full game PC:
Mediafire:

Gofile:

Full game Mac:
Mediafire:

Gofile:

Update (from 0.8 to 0.9):
Mediafire:

Gofile:

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

I have some scenes for the future updates that I want to dedicate to one of these paths. You will choose wich one.

Politics path
Company path
Work path

Leave your suggestions if you like.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheStallion-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Stallion [v0.9] [Horny Saint]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn i love this game. the humor is awesome here. it makes the many typos and bad grammer forgiveable. however, to the dev, i hope you can find a better translator and someone to correct your insane amount of typos. other than that, love this game.

Reactions: Horny Saint

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
TheStallion 0.9
View attachment 3489029

I will be here answering any problems or helping if you find any bugs.

Full game PC:
Mediafire:

Gofile:

Full game Mac:
Mediafire:

Gofile:

Update (from 0.8 to 0.9):
Mediafire:

Gofile:
I like this game very much,GOOD WORK.
COULD you please help me with these scene unllock?? 595959.png

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
I like this game very much,GOOD WORK.
COULD you please help me with these scene unllock?? View attachment 3491346
Thnks. I don't understand how you didn't unlock those scenes. The first one is a scene with Audrey in the pool. However if you unlocked Lydia scene you should had unlock Audrey's.

Aretys1.jpg

These are the scenes you are missing. The first and second ones are in the family path. If you finish that path you should have them unlock. The third one is in the School path, and the last one is in the social club path wich you also played.
Since you should have those scenes unlock if that's the only content you are missing I suggest you to use the Galery Unlocker.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Thnks. I don't understand how you didn't unlock those scenes. The first one is a scene with Audrey in the pool. However if you unlocked Lydia scene you should had unlock Audrey's.

View attachment 3491693

These are the scenes you are missing. The first and second ones are in the family path. If you finish that path you should have them unlock. The third one is in the School path, and the last one is in the social club path wich you also played.
Since you should have those scenes unlock if that's the only content you are missing I suggest you to use the Galery Unlocker.
THank you very much!!!
And I indeed already play all the route.I m sure of it. Maybe I need to play those route from start to unlock it. IT ok for me bc its a very good game.
BUT the Gallery Unlocker in the first page of this site seems to be not updated.

Hope will be more MILF like Eve type women comes in the future. GOOD WORK!!!

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
THank you very much!!!
And I indeed already play all the route.I m sure of it. Maybe I need to play those route from start to unlock it. IT ok for me bc its a very good game.
BUT the Gallery Unlocker in the first page of this site seems to be not updated.

Hope will be more MILF like Eve type women comes in the future. GOOD WORK!!!
The gallery unlocker is automatically updated. Currently has a little imperfection, there is one scene that doesn't get unlock (the second scene you have lock), it will be fix next version.

Hi,
where Can I Find Honoka??

could not find an answer anywhere here
She is in Masako's house in the Crossing Street's (houses in the middleclass neibourghood). If I'm not wrong you would find her in the afternoon.

zerojue

Apr 2, 2020
I used the gallery unlocker,but still has one scene locked.Which secne is this, and how do i unlock it.
1712058799384.png

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

First news, good news, last months has been complicate at work, but I do have more free time for the next months so, the next updates are going to be be faster, maybe even bigger. I will provide more information the in the following days.
Now the poll. Taking into account the current development cycle and bare in mind that the ratio content/time will be the same, will you prefer longer but slower updates or you prefer shorter but faster updates?

Longer but slower updates.
Faster but shorter updates.

I hear your opinions, either here or by private message.

Reactions: josecardenas69420

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018

First news, good news, last months has been complicate at work, but I do have more free time for the next months so, the next updates are going to be be faster, maybe even bigger. I will provide more information the in the following days.
Now the poll. Taking into account the current development cycle and bare in mind that the ratio content/time will be the same, will you prefer longer but slower updates or you prefer shorter but faster updates?

Longer but slower updates.
Faster but shorter updates.

I hear your opinions, either here or by private message.
Is shorter or longer the current length of the updates?

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes