Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Does it matter how you play the game? Right now, I'm doing all the missions to build up my intelligence, strength and charisma. The missions for family, work and past, I'm saving for last lol.
I did this the same way, the good thing is this is that whenever a skill test is needed to past then it would do it thanks to have them maxed, the problem is that you need to play the slow game at first since it also need a lot of money to advance at does routes, it could be better advance the family and work routes until you have all the money you need to then finish with the skill routes and then advance at anything else you want.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Where does Abby get married? Also, if you missed the Sunday after she tells you about it, do you lose out?

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

Wich of these paths shold get an extra scene?
The poll is only for one scene.

Forest
Beach
Strip Club
Park
Police
Alley
College

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

So, work on next update keeps going, right now I have 4 scenes already written, and the code is done. I also finished to edit all scenes videos and images. I have decided to make a 12 scenes update to not delay the release date. Acording to the last poll one of those scenes will be for the police path.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i would love to see more of the mc and Ms. Hills beyond them fucking at the office. have MC take her on dates and set up Phillippe to see them out together. stuff like that. best scenes by far in the game were when mc fucks Michael's wife in front of him and the whole gang. then tells him to check his phone for the video he sent of him fucking his 2 daughters. i play this game entirely at least once a month to revisist the fun. but i definately look forward to more new content. great game!

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
i would love to see more of the mc and Ms. Hills beyond them fucking at the office. have MC take her on dates and set up Phillippe to see them out together. stuff like that. best scenes by far in the game were when mc fucks Michael's wife in front of him and the whole gang. then tells him to check his phone for the video he sent of him fucking his 2 daughters. i play this game entirely at least once a month to revisist the fun. but i definately look forward to more new content. great game!
I really agree that would a great story going forward, I can not stand Phillippe.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019

So, work on next update keeps going, right now I have 4 scenes already written, and the code is done. I also finished to edit all scenes videos and images. I have decided to make a 12 scenes update to not delay the release date. Acording to the last poll one of those scenes will be for the police path.
Thank you for such a great game, #Horny Saint.

Reactions: Horny Saint

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
There is no straight BDSM moments, but the MC is very dominate in the game, eventually over everyone, but that is part of the interesting story. That is how I would put it.

zerojue

Apr 2, 2020
Is there the second stage of Dickvana?My states all reach to 6,but the monk in the temple doesn't have new dialog

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This is really quite a bit better than I'd expected.

Granted that it's fluffy low-stress wish fulfillment stuff with everyone bowing before the MC and his magical cock, linear with the only meaningful choices being whether to go for impregnating the whole city. And a sandbox of the "go to location X at time Y to unlock the next step in the story" variety, which I've never been a big fan of.

But it's fairly well-written, knows what it is and what it's going for, and there's a surprising amount of content in the game already. The writing and the media content complement each other well.

So far the only thing that jars is the MC being so sweet and romantic with Samantha when she's been the complete bitch to him throughout, but that's a minor quibble.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes