Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Before downloading, I can play all the paths / routes in a single playthrough or is there decisions that will unlock and block other paths / routes as the game advance?

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Wow, its been so long I almost forgot about this game.
A little less than 3 months, wich is the regular time for the updates of this game.

Before downloading, I can play all the paths / routes in a single playthrough or is there decisions that will unlock and block other paths / routes as the game advance?

You can play all paths in a single playthrough. No desicion will block further content.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

Wich was your favorite scene in 0.7?
As a guideline I want to see your opinion about the 0.7 content. This poll doesn't mean in the future I'm going to deliver content with one particular girl, but it does help me to know wich kind of content you prefer.

Camila (new maid)
Jessica and Mallory
Himari and Katsuki
Alice
Jessica and Alice
Kara (secretary)
Charlotte (journalist)
Lacey (Charisma path)
Kristen, Ursula and Erika (nurses)
Alison (hospital scene)
Penny

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
This game reallyt need an opacity option in pref. It's very hard to read the chat text sometimes cause of it being like transparent.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
hey, man. If you dont mind, could you tell me the source for that Beatrice video?
There is an option on the menu to see the name of all the girls, Beatrice is Kianna Dior. You can search for "Kianna Dior kitchen" and "Kianna Dior Danny D" and you will find both.

Reactions: arcticgale

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
There is an option on the menu to see the name of all the girls, Beatrice is Kianna Dior. You can search for "Kianna Dior kitchen" and "Kianna Dior Danny D" and you will find both.
Yeah, thanks man. if any of you also want it

SpatulaPie

Apr 21, 2023
This game reallyt need an opacity option in pref. It's very hard to read the chat text sometimes cause of it being like transparent.
If you hit the "A" key you can change the font size, etc. At the bottom of that menu there is an option for High (something darn brain) but the text becomes MUCH more visiible.

mohdamir2605

Aug 15, 2020
I should go to the kitchen (or my flat) and prepare fake medicine with the sleeping pills

I am not able to complete this ativity

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes