RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheStallion-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Anyone knows the source for the Honoka cuckqueaning Masako scene?
You can find all the girls names in the menu.
Both of her videos are from the same movie. You can find it by searching Hitomi Tanaka big sister. I don't remember the exact name.

Reactions: Fine

sAmsonn291

Mar 20, 2022
This game is suprisingly good. I expected way less.
Also, Im fine with how the MC talks. Actually I cant see any difference to other mid VNs. And it has humor.

It might be a bit too fast paced tho and everything is quite easy.

Reactions: Horny Saint
Sep 22, 2022
В полдень я должен идти в университет. Я должен посетить там занятия. (Ответы: 1°, 3°, 2°)

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
This game is really good. But the problem is it lags a lot on the options, maps and moving from one map area o another. There is a click and effect delay. Even when i hover the mouse over the places in the map, there is delay. It gives a clumsy vibe. Other than that its fantastic.
Hope you improve on that

Reactions: Horny Saint

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
This game is really good. But the problem is it lags a lot on the options, maps and moving from one map area o another. There is a click and effect delay. Even when i hover the mouse over the places in the map, there is delay. It gives a clumsy vibe. Other than that its fantastic.
Hope you improve on that
Thnks for your feedback. As far as I understand that's a renpy problem. For some reason I noticed that games from renpy will lag a little after a while every time you have to choose an option. Even games that worked perfectly at first after a couple updates will suddenly start lagging. I also find it extremely annoying and can't ruin inmersion in the game. I will see if there is something I can do about it.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I just finished the game however I'm missing 3 things in the gallery. Is there a gallery unlock since the one on the first page doesnt work?

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Thnks for your feedback. As far as I understand that's a renpy problem. For some reason I noticed that games from renpy will lag a little after a while every time you have to choose an option. Even games that worked perfectly at first after a couple updates will suddenly start lagging. I also find it extremely annoying and can't ruin inmersion in the game. I will see if there is something I can do about it.
What about the Android version of the game? We Android players also love this game very much 1690090193312.jpeg

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes