• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheStallion-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
I starting playing the game under the assumption this would be good. Sadly, i was mistaken & turned it off after 5 minutes.
Although there is great content, and it seems like a big game..the audio over the vid's killed it for me.
Immersion plays a big part, and it just takes that away really. If this had the original audio, it would be so much better.
I ended on skipping every sex scene, because the sound is the same anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Dereck112

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

This poll will decide wich secondary path I should develop after I finish with the Social Club Path. That work will probably start on 0.10 update. There will be only one winner o this poll.

Forest
Beach
Strip Club
School
Park
Police
Alley

For now School is winning hard. You can vote for 1 dollar or you guys can give me your sugestions here.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
would like to see the police story move forward. especially since mc is banging hottie police officer. have her begin investigating the shooting of the mc and have mc start using his fortune to hire private security to protect him and help him find out who shot him. would be funny if the shooter turned out to be Winnie..back for her revenge..

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
would like to see the police story move forward. especially since mc is banging hottie police officer. have her begin investigating the shooting of the mc and have mc start using his fortune to hire private security to protect him and help him find out who shot him. would be funny if the shooter turned out to be Winnie..back for her revenge..
SPOILER ALERT!
Just kidding lol...

• Haha
Reactions: robrize2169

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

Work on 0.9 has already started. The first week it moved slowly due to the holidays and in January it will be a little slow due to the issue with my notebook that I hope to solve this month.
The content of the update is already planned.
It will include the end of the Social Club path (although some extras will be included in 0.10), the continuation of the Family path, some scenes with girls voted in the poll from last July and the presentation of a new path. I hope you will like it. Be sure to vote in the last poll.
As always, thanks for your support and wish you the best.

Reactions: Dereck112
Jul 17, 2017
I liked the game: it’s not complicated, there’s a lot of content, it doesn’t get boring, there’s help in passing. But mini-games where you need to press arrows are not convenient to play on mobile devices (I know that they are skipped).

gerbel75

May 24, 2021
I am stuck in the family questline, I need to buy chocolate for Becky but the game crashes when i try to buy it
Edit: I even tried making a brand new game and went straight to mall and it still crashed when trying to buy the chocolate.
Is there a console command so i can add it to my inventory myself with unren?

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Size 1.356 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: dra4654

gerbel75

May 24, 2021
I am stuck in the family questline, I need to buy chocolate for Becky but the game crashes when i try to buy it
Edit: I even tried making a brand new game and went straight to mall and it still crashed when trying to buy the chocolate.
Is there a console command so i can add it to my inventory myself with unren?
Is there really no way to progress?
Or am i the only one having this bug?

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Is there really no way to progress?
Or am i the only one having this bug?
Sorry for the delay, I checked the code and also retested and everything works fine so I have no clue wich is the problem with your game. I can only guess some file didn't dowloaded correctely(?).
If you want you can use this save, It's at the very begining with nothing done but the chocolates already bought. You can change the name and lastname in the phone, stats.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

Next update has been advancing slowly but still keeps going on. I hope to finally buy a new pc the fo llowing days and start speeding things up. Right now I can only use one of the three main programs I usually use to do the game. As it is right now I have a little less than a third of the work done with 5 scenes written and coded but most of the images and videos work is missing. Don't worry, it's not going to take me more than usual anyway, I would only need to work double as soon as I can. The release will be probably on March.
As always, thanks for your support and wish you the best.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes