Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
so i restarted fresh and in the ending i got, i was left wondering, wtf is ria?!? i never saw her in the game just in the ending...
Ria is Milo's mom, you see her if you keep going down Zen's path, eventually there should be an option where Milo attacks you, which will let you meet Ria.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ria is Milo's mom, you see her if you keep going down Zen's path, eventually there should be an option where Milo attacks you, which will let you meet Ria.
weird, milo just kinda disappeared when i was messing with zen, i remember he did attack me before but in this run he didn't.

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
Yes. Very sad that this has been rushed into the state that it's in. Coming fresh from Nano-Control, I was expecting more MC/Corruption content similar to it with this VN. But, sadly, it looked like Jikage Rising took priority
A game which I will, in a liklihood, never play because (A) Parody generally sucks and (B) generally not interested in the premise. Thoroughly soured at the waste of a good theme in favor of what I regard a lesser product (In essence ofc, not reality now)

Reactions: brattlebob

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Woah, the latest update is fire. Let me recap for you guys:

1. Drinking mommy milf milk is extremely hot.

2. The barely legal daughter giving birth scene.

3. Marking the bitch girl by peeing all over the body and inside mouth is hot.
Wait what?

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
So there is nothing for Puru in human form?
I saw the files but I found some images that I don't think were used
Even if they wouldn't make any explicit scenes there are some expressions I don't remember being used, like her blushing,etc

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Woah, the latest update is fire. Let me recap for you guys:

1. Drinking mommy milf milk is extremely hot.

2. The barely legal daughter giving birth scene.

3. Marking the bitch girl by peeing all over the body and inside mouth is hot.
So was that actually in the game or was it removed from it?
So I assume 2. mentions Puru in human form in a dark ending and I don't remember that happening
I think there are unused human-form sprites but even they don't depict that

Jun 26, 2020
So was that actually in the game or was it removed from it?
So I assume 2. mentions Puru in human form in a dark ending and I don't remember that happening
I think there are unused human-form sprites but even they don't depict that
He was trying to be funny.

idklol1337

Jan 5, 2019
So, just got the true ending. I overall enjoyed this, dunno what everyone has a problem with. I am confused about the true ending though. Is the MC alive after all? What's the tournament they are talking about? Are Mio and MC alive with Puru somehow their kid? Is that a flashback of some kind? Some sort of alternate universe?

Still. I liked it.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes