Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Well, I liked Nano Control and its corruption elements. Especially the visual changes later down the line.

I saw this game completed and got excited and then I read through the last few pages of the thread and lost my excitement a bit xD

If I liked Nano Control should I give this game a chance?
How much content is there actually.

Also did I get this right, the game had before the rework more scenes then after the rework that is uploaded as the "finished" version?
Would be nice if someone would clarify. I havent followed the dev process that closely.

Reactions: brattlebob
Dec 14, 2019
I coulda sworn smiling dog abandoned this game or sum. I know he said something about not wanting to work on it anymore because it wasn't popular enough ( Even if everyone keeps telling him it was because they're wasn't enough content and the news about they're being cut contend didn't help either). So when I was looking through the forms and saw this as completed I was mad confused. Anyone have farther insight on this?

Randalll

Apr 14, 2018
I coulda sworn smiling dog abandoned this game or sum. I know he said something about not wanting to work on it anymore because it wasn't popular enough ( Even if everyone keeps telling him it was because they're wasn't enough content and the news about they're being cut contend didn't help either). So when I was looking through the forms and saw this as completed I was mad confused. Anyone have farther insight on this?
Smiling dog confirm himself that this game is completed on his patreon, mostly the reason is to make sure the main project ( probably Jikage ) on schedule so he can only do it in his free time.

Reactions: ShlongOfAnarchy

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Downloading for the first time. what's the deal with the two verisions? Scanned through the pages of the thread, but I couldn't quite tell what the difference between the re-write and pre-rewrite was. I read something about missing scenes. Is it a rescripting of the game to void out incest or mind control and the re-write is an incomplete version?

Reactions: drone4of2

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Also requesting a rundown on what happened to this game. Downloaded it ages ago during one of it's first releases, saw it had potential but lacked content so decide to wait on it. Now I see it's on a version 1.01 final, and there was a rewrite and scenes taken out?

What happened?

Reactions: drone4of2

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
The game wasn't very popular, and given people typically do things for money that's a problem. The developer tried to pivot with a re-write to do something a little more popular, but that failed as well. Instead of outright canceling it however they tidied up the content there was and put a bow on it.

Admittedly, probably because they run on a patreon subscription model and canceling anything is a permanent death sentence, but.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes