Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Honestly, I've liked it better pre-rework. It was a solid mind control VN with interesting story and good pacing. Now, it's almost the same story but split into different routes and requires either trial and error or walkthrough to get all the scenes/endings.

The endings definitely seem rushed, especially Fianna the white haired girl was supposed to be some super badass but turned out to be easily entranced and enslaved.

Reactions: Bricecube
Jun 18, 2020
Tbh the final version kinda of a let me down. It's literally a rushed and shorter pre rewrite with just a few frames instead of actual new scenes, most of the time.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheStarCoveIncident-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: _Maou_

popober

Jun 9, 2017
You know one like this game?
If you mean with characters like the teacher, Succulence and its sequel are about all I can remember off the top of my head. Both are RPGM games; the first one is "completed," but quite messy; I haven't touched the second one yet, but the content cycle doesn't strike me as smooth-sailing. Honey Select models and very heavy focus on exhibitionism.

If you mean games that share this premise, Smiling Dog's other games generally follow a close theme.

Reactions: Blackowl97
4.00 star(s) 19 Votes