Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the isle is an exact copy of a japan game I have played and is translated into english.

the game is Edelweiss
this picture is from the fandisc so is a bit different, but the 1st game have an isle exactly like this game xD
(I dunno if the dev did copy some assets from that game or is just a coincidence)
In any case it reminds me of that game, and is a good memory :p
1612711971462.png

D

Deleted member 1679667

Looks at post OH MY GOD IS THAT THE MOM SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
No incest tag... Reads comments about how this has no incest...
So this has no incest.....

My incest senses have finally failed me...:cry:

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
i think we should be able to choose if we want to make the characters mindlessly obey or not cause i want too, unless thats later in the story after we have our fun then ill be ok with the story, kinda hope we do it before the daughter returns so can go after her when she comes back

Reactions: beras

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Dev, homely doesn't mean domestic minded like you think it does. It can mean feeling like a home when it applies to objects like homes or rooms, but when it applies to a person, it means ugly lol. I mean, who knows, maybe he thinks his mom, uh I mean, his exchange program host is absolutely hideous and bangs her out of some sick fetish of banging absolute uggos, but yeah, you should probably change that lol. Maybe with homebody, domestic, etc.

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
I really don't like the Japanese game genre, and fucking censorship is useful if it's a sexual context, I don't think it can serve, as you mean it, what you censor to do.

Reactions: Vao91

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
Dev, homely doesn't mean domestic minded like you think it does. It can mean feeling like a home when it applies to objects like homes or rooms, but when it applies to a person, it means ugly lol. I mean, who knows, maybe he thinks his mom, uh I mean, his exchange program host is absolutely hideous and bangs her out of some sick fetish of banging absolute uggos, but yeah, you should probably change that lol. Maybe with homebody, domestic, etc.
Nah dev has it right.

homely (adj.)
late 14c., "of or belonging to home or household, domestic," from Middle English hom "home" (see home (n.)) + -ly (1). Sense of "plain, unadorned, simple" (as domestic scenes often were) is late 14c., and extension to "having a plain appearance, without particular beauty of features, crude" took place c.

Mr.Angel

Dec 8, 2019
All we need is animation and I don't know pregnancy I just like the realism that if your gonna fuck a woman with no condom on then pregnancy should be in order otherwise have the mc wear a condom

Reactions: _Maou_ and Rama999

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
All we need is animation and I don't know pregnancy I just like the realism that if your gonna fuck a woman with no condom on then pregnancy should be in order otherwise have the mc wear a condom
You are aware that there are other birth control methods than a condom, right?

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Nah dev has it right.
I mean, that's cool that the domestic definition is older (? not quite sure if that is the intention of the quoted etymology), but when it refers to people at least it has the connotation of being ugly. I think it might just be American English that it has this mixed definition, but I mean, the dev could use another word and avoid calling her ugly to Americans. All I know is, I laughed when I read the line, because she was super nice and then the main character was like "This hideous woman is taking care of me while I'm in the exchange program."

I mean the second half of the paragraph basically says, hey this usage has been put in different words.
but survived chiefly in U.S., especially in New England, where it was the usual term for "physically unattractive;" ugly meaning typically "ill-tempered." In the old sense of "domestic, of or pertaining to domestic life," homish (1560s) and homelike (1789) have been used.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes