Zeus

May 28, 2017
Anyone know how to get the final 2 images in the Gallery? Unless there are only 7 available so far as it shows spots for 9.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
This is already my favorite game of the 3. Like the art. Looking forward to a proper release, but I do hope the transformation process will be a bit more gradual and that you'll get more choices to alter the scenes (and maybe even personalities), and repeatable scenes are always great to have.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Are there any plans to do some animations? Sound without animation isn't a real turn on just like animations without sound aren't perfect either.

ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
I just played this game and this is so freaking amazing!!! This game is really good even in current patch. I'm waiting so much for more updates and content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucas Martinez

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How do I unlock the last two gallery scenes?
I don't think there's anything there. The UI for "you haven't unlocked this yet" is the same as "there's nothing here". If you go into the game/images/uistuff/gallery folder, you can see the thumbnails for everything in the gallery, and there's nothing unaccounted for.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
View attachment 1024840

That looks like a lot of real estate for "an approximate population of 400 people".
Not that it matters of course, the game looks interesting.
Damm modernisation, or something...

Looks at post OH MY GOD IS THAT THE MOM SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
No incest tag... Reads comments about how this has no incest...
So this has no incest.....

My incest senses have finally failed me...:cry:
Well, while she's not the MC's mom, she is a mom, if you know what I mean XD

i think we should be able to choose if we want to make the characters mindlessly obey or not cause i want too, unless thats later in the story after we have our fun then ill be ok with the story, kinda hope we do it before the daughter returns so can go after her when she comes back
Ah, the daughter will be added pretty soon!

speedapple Do you plan to add pregnancy later?
Yeap! Definitely!

oh look at that woman looking like housewife.. i thought it will be cheating or netorare :(
Well, not netorare, more of netori I guess?

Wot? I want to play a game set in a small fishing town in the mountains.
XD
Well, I mean, some mountains have lakes and dams that some small time fishers fish in

I really dislike games with "internal view" - almost as much as i hate games with flying disembodied dicks and hands.
Ah, there's an option to toggle it on or off!

I'm missing 2 last scene from the gallery does anyone have a save include that?
How do I unlock the last two gallery scenes?
Ah, it's pretty much what Rosen King said, the two aren't in the game just yet, look forward to the next one though!

Thanks for replying Rosen King and Yamemai! Appreciate the help!

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
XD
Well, I mean, some mountains have lakes and dams that some small time fishers fish in
I ran across a trivia question some time ago that literally asked {not kidding} something along the lines of
What is the largest island in the largest lake on the largest island in the largest lake in the world?
I was amused.
PeggyBlackett said:

I really dislike games with "internal view" - almost as much as i hate games with flying disembodied dicks and hands.
Ah, there's an option to toggle it on or off
OK - i'll look again.

Thanx for the reply

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai
4.00 star(s) 19 Votes