• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 21, 2018
I very like Nano-control, some tiny interactive event can let game better,
probably The Star Cove Incident can add some little sandbox event part(can repeat)?
just hope we can get more interactive to Jaina :)

Reactions: byedark

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm honestly surprised it hasn't leaked here after a whole week. I keep thinking maybe there's something wrong that's stopping me from getting alerts on this thread. Well, we're halfway to the point of getting the public version anyway now.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Are choices planned for this? Otherwise it needs the kinetic novel tag.

Mrkain

Jun 25, 2019
I so far enjoy the story/idea of the game.

I am kind of curious though... IS the game going to open up and end up being more choice/multiple character based, say the whole town, or will it be more detailed but single story with the 2 option splits, like with the mother/wife vs slave choice?

I understand this is still massively in development and early, but an idea of the direction the base story/idea will be utilized could make this a "must follow" for me or a "meh, ill check it but *shrug*" to me.

Personally I would like it if the game opened up a bit after a few chapters. Clarify his given "powers" and give the player some room to play with them in the small town setting. Let the player take over the island and make it all his or something.

Reactions: Daddums and byedark

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
The Star Cove Incident [v0.05a] APK -

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes