Ray Charles

Aug 9, 2019
Damm modernisation, or something...

Well, while she's not the MC's mom, she is a mom, if you know what I mean XD

Ah, the daughter will be added pretty soon!

Yeap! Definitely!

Well, not netorare, more of netori I guess?

XD
Well, I mean, some mountains have lakes and dams that some small time fishers fish in

Ah, there's an option to toggle it on or off!

Ah, it's pretty much what Rosen King said, the two aren't in the game just yet, look forward to the next one though!

Thanks for replying Rosen King and Yamemai! Appreciate the help!
I know you said it was a April fools joke but I was just wondering if you do have any plans on making a second nano control cause i think that would be awesome and if not that would be cool as well and I think it would be interesting if you do another parody game after jikage rising is done thanks and I think all your work is awesome and i just wanted to know if you had any of those plans

Reactions: Rotcon

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
milf, milfs daughter, teacher.... what next Daughters incredibly shy best friend? or maybe a toned amazoness? perhaps a Gyaru chick?

who's taking bets?:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Short but good update

Oh man, turning Aya's smug bitchy sexy self into a slave will be one for the ages.

Reactions: eropapa
D

Deleted member 2353454

Looks like the dev got inspired by Ochiru Hitozuma, not that I'm complaining.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So far, the only form of cheating in this game is the fact that some of the women the protagonist sleeps with in this game have husbands/boyfriends. There doesn't seem to be any sign of the protagonist having a girlfriend who gets stolen from him at any point in the future, though. The closest thing to that will probably be the possibility of failing to steal one of the girls from her own husband/boyfriend, but that's the opposite of cheating.

Reactions: ReaCreations
4.00 star(s) 19 Votes