RPGM The Stereotype That Only Girls Play Healers Isn’t True at All!!! [Ch. 1 Demo] [Headpat]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ItsAvoidableYes

Jun 21, 2024
First reviewer saying that this is 2 out 5 is crazy, this is still a demo let it develop a little, and i think the protagonist is very charming in her plainness, i would say she is very cute!
there is some fairness in the review. I personally like luna, there was even a vote on character design and this one won. understandably why people dislike the ingame game thing, but it doesn't bother me too much. It still a game at the end of the day not all has to make sense. I see it as a way for luna to get corrupted in irl. ill see empe3 thoughts on it.

Blead96

Formerly 'Blead666'
Mar 9, 2019
Was the orange fox girl's H scene in the gallery already implemented? Can't find it. Also, are battles already present?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Was the orange fox girl's H scene in the gallery already implemented? Can't find it. Also, are battles already present?
at the moment there are no battles and the orange fox gal have only 2 events at the moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this are her event but if your question was "where I find her" then the south street from the square have a house on the left, she is there

Reactions: Diegoz and Blead96

Blead96

Formerly 'Blead666'
Mar 9, 2019
at the moment there are no battles and the orange fox gal have only 2 events at the moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this are her event but if your question was "where I find her" then the south street from the square have a house on the left, she is there
Thanks~ So the battle scene picture in the gallery hasn't been used yet?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Thanks~ So the battle scene picture in the gallery hasn't been used yet?
yeah, in term of content for now we have some kind of introduction of certain characters and some random events that must be unlocked going in certain places and / or interacting with a mob there

Reactions: Blead96

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
As usual people losing their stuff over a tech demo of a game from a developer known to make NTR. Ah F95, never change. ;)
It's one of the reasons why I usually visit a new game thread after at least a week, especially with NTR. Because a noticeable chunk of people must let you know that they, people who don't like NTR, clicked on a game that explicitly has the "NTR" tag and that they don't like it.
That, or people that click on a game that is a literal embryo of a demo version, and go "bUt wHy sO lIttLe cOnTent ???? wHy cOnTeNt iS uNeXplAin??? mE nOt uNdErsTand, tHe dEv is A lazY fUck!".
Both of these groups of people usually go away after a week or so, or at least, the amount of these people becomes less.
EDIT: And I don't mean people who just click on a demo and get sad about the amount of content. I specifically mean those people that get aggressive about the amount of content or that it's badly explained in a demo. Just let the dev cook for a bit.

Last edited:

Blead96

Formerly 'Blead666'
Mar 9, 2019
yeah, in term of content for now we have some kind of introduction of certain characters and some random events that must be unlocked going in certain places and / or interacting with a mob there
Thanks again~ Recognized that avatar btw lol~

netson

Aug 30, 2023
checking in for future content. btw as some mentioned they add new content every 2-3 months, but i belive this might actually get another update within a monthish time just because its a demo but from what ive seen ingame most of the things related to the 1st chapter must be completed. i dont have my subscriber signature up atm to confirm it because i thought it would take longer for them to release the game, but it seems i might turn it on in the next update

meliussy

May 14, 2022
I'll wait until the next few updates to write a proper review since it's obviously too barebones as of right now to properly critique it. Actually getting around to playing it myself, I'm seeing some good things, such as the inclusion of SFX for sex scenes which were sorely missing for Sana. I do hope that there's going to be better gameplay since they're playing an actual game. Something more than merely pressing Z on objects and turn-based dungeon fights that hold you over in-between story beats, at least.

Although, I'm not a fan of the game within a game concept in the slightest, I'd much prefer if it were an outright fantasy world like with the prior game. It feels more like a gimmick and causes a disconnect in the oomph of the NTR if the majority of scenes are just going to be her in-game avatar having sex. I understand that it's going to be split between the game and IRL, and I saw concept art for a blowjob scene in their apartment, but it's still a bit contrived in my opinion. That being said, there's a ton of potential to be had with this split if done right, and the concept of her hooking up with guys she meets in-game is interesting. I noticed that the story is primed for more emotional NTR than the last game - as in, cheating not only sexually but romantically as well, seeing her fall in love with someone else à la BSS. Speaking of, maybe some NTS could be nice, such as convincing her to whore herself out in-game for items, lol.

Speaking of that, I'm already more invested in Luna and Anon's relationship than I was with Sana's. Anon so far seems like a great friend (Boyfriend?) to Luna and doesn't appear to be a stand-in blank slate pushover like the vast majority of NTR protagonists. I mean, he's interested in her hobbies, cooks for her... he's already doing better than the majority of Tinder dates. Luna herself seems a little bare though, since she's your run-of-the-mill loud tomboy archetype with a hidden soft girly side. Hope she gets some meaningful character development later on. Would also love if there were more routes and meaningful choices than Sana had, with a more set in stone corruption meter being included earlier in development, so we can either get a pure love no-NTR route or a comedically miserable full-on antagonistic cheating for the sake of making Anon depressed route.

Reactions: GyorgSyopaCant
Nov 3, 2019
idk i like the type of game. the drawings ect. but the storylines are made kinda shitty. also in the past story. the NTR is good content but it is needed that the protagonist and the girl have a very deep relation to eachother otherwise its just not logical.

for example this story: the story begins and about 2mins of playtime later she already has the big goblin dick in her hands and does not even care enough about the protagonist....which makes the NTR not so nicely done. I dont know how to explain so good. And please dont judge my English writing to much. Its very needed that they first have a nice relationship, have sex ect and after that she goes arround behind his back and NTRs.

For example also: NTR games where the protagonist ( who is the cuck ), and the girl did not even have sex or a deep relation to eachother.....why should the protagonist care whoever she is fucking ? he would just leave and be like: ah i dont care. she can fuck who she wants. - so the NTR does not really make sence

Kakaririkoko

Apr 12, 2019
The "Its in a game" concept is such a double edged sword honestly. On one hand, how on earth is she getting corrupted, its just a game just turn off the screen. With Sana it made more sense since she was getting actively turned and dicked, but digital stuff? That's just kinda...eh.
On the other hand though itll definitely lead to IRL stuff happening, which does add a new element that has some interesting things that could be done with it.
Overall, I think the "in-a-game" thing is a bit silly, like its not even one of those 'Super Immersive VR' games that every other "isekai" anime has, its literally just a computer. How is she getting corrupted lmao, just ctrl/alt/del or log off when you start getting molested you weirdo. Has far less oomph about it than Sana did.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Gonna write the same stuff that I wrote on the foxgirl game thread when this one didn't exist: unlike most people in the thread, I really like the idea of "game inside a game". Some people already wrote that it feels like there's some other forces at work that affect Luna while she's playing the game, and I really like this, because I love when a character gets corrupted by some sort of mind control, instead of just her being unfaithful to your character because some dude groped her, although I understand that for most people the appeal of NTR is specifically the fact that a female character is unfaithful to a man, so the presence of mind control is not something that works for most NTR fans, but it works a lot for me.
Sure gonna be funny if there is no "other force that affects Luna while she's playing the game" and I was mistaken.

Reactions: Futagranto
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes