VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Stillness [Chp.1] [Chrysanthemum]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CoverPhoto.jpg

Overview:
"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone." - Blaise Pascal
What do you do when you can't fight off your demons? You run. Run like hell, and pray to all of the gods that you never trip.

All of that running has brought you to your third school in as many months. It was the only school left in the Mainland that would accept you even with a record like yours. You're all too aware that you're on your last chance, and that last chance is St. Vera's. An inclusion school that will accept anyone regardless of their race, background or circumstances.

It becomes evident almost immediately that everyone there ended up at a place like this for a reason. In a past that you are staunchly against confronting, you faced down far more terrifying things, but somehow you get the feeling that this school is going to be the end of you.
Beggars can't be choosers though, and frankly, your legs are starting to get tired.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-24
Release Date: 2023-01-13
Developer: Chrysanthemum - -
Version: Chp.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Other: ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

qhJe3E.png 2iqv9n.png PvTN9R.png 52582920433_29e448cae4_o.png 52582667784_48931b135c_o.png 52581942577_604349cb4a_o.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I'll be trying this when I get home. Girls look really cute. I'm a sucker for monster girls. Also will there be animations?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
you know the game starts poorly when the overview has this:

HOW MANY? I mean 10 years are many months, 2 years are many months! Hell! Even a single year has MANY months

if the dude changed school like 3 times in MANY months, it's not a big deal...it's just him graduating from a school to another XD from middle-school to high-school, or at least it should be the easiest guess.

So, it should be the opposite actually. Changing schools in a short amount of time, like 3 in a month or 3 in two months...
If you aren't joking your mastery of english is shoddy.
It's clearly 3 months.
Third school. Three schools. As many months = 3 months. Chill out.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
To answer what I know are going to be the most asked questions:
1. No, there will be no NTR. Ever.
2. Yes, this is a harem game, so there will be a harem ending.
3. No, you won't accidentally lock yourself out of anyone's path. There will be a clear choice of whether or not you want to pursue a relationship with each character.
4. Yeah, the renders can use some work. I wasn't kidding when I said this was my first try at this. I'll get better, promise!
Harem?
No NTR?
Monster Girl?

careerwithgreatinterest.jpg

EDIT:

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

if the dude changed schools like 3 times in MANY months, it's not a big deal...it's just him graduating from a school to another XD from middle-school to high-school, or at least it should be the easiest guess.
You have to take in the fact he's running away from something and disrupting the school he's at with his delusions.
It's a little confusing, but the dev is non-English speaking.
I put the overview through my Overview Corrector 3000 and made it a little better. :LOL:

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

You have to take in the fact he's running away from something and disrupting the school he's at with his delusions.
It's a little confusing, but the dev is non-English speaking.
I put the overview through my Overview Corrector 3000 and made it a little better. :LOL:
i deleted my posts btw...because someone explained the whole "IN AS many month"

it means "the same amount but applied to time"...which is weirdly phrased anyway, because there is no repetition there the dev could have wrote:

"All that running has brought you to your THIRD school in THREE months."

and avoided that fancy "as in" that my understanding of english(also not-native speaker btw) should be used only when you're about to repeat the same quantity already mentionedlike: "MC changed three schools, as in many months" <-- this is where you use the AS IN apparently, when you're about to repeat something but because repetitions aren't encouraged in writing, you use this "trick" to avoid repetition but still implying the exact amount.

Last edited:

Chrys_Anthemum

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
I'll be trying this when I get home. Girls look really cute. I'm a sucker for monster girls. Also will there be animations?
Glad to hear it, thanks! Also, yes, but not until I learn to make the animations myself, I don't really want to use the default animations that HS2 comes with, because I don't really think those are very good, so it'll be a learning process for a little bit.

My Chemical Romance fan? :D
Unironcally, kinda actually lmao. The resemblance is unintentional, I just wanted to make an MC that I thought didn't look butt ugly (which is an arduous task given HS2's very limited male resources). I did grow up on 00's emo and pop punk so I am actually very okay with this.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
i deleted my posts btw...because someone explained the whole "IN AS many month"

it means "the same amount but applied to time"...which is weirdly phrased anyway, because there is no repetition there the dev could have wrote:

and avoided that fancy "as in" that my understanding of english(also not-native speaker btw) should be used only when you're about to repeat the same quantity already mentionedlike: "MC changed three schools, as in many months" <-- this is where you use the AS IN apparently, when you're about to repeat something but because repetitions aren't encouraged in writing, you use this "trick" to avoid repetition but still implying the exact amount.
Oh I see. This might also be a bit confusing for you then but,

"in as" is not the same thing as "as in". I know the words are just flipped around but they are two different terms and are not really interchangeable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simulacrum29

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
'Monster girl' tag seems generous. it's just women with different skin/ears
Don't care. There cute :p

But what is "Concentration" supposed to be in that context?
As soon as someone is going to mention the correct term I'm probably going to slap myself but right now I don't get it.

Chrys_Anthemum

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
But what is "Concentration" supposed to be in that context?
As soon as someone is going to mention the correct term I'm probably going to slap myself but right now I don't get it.
I'm not really sure if it's like this in any other country, but in American colleges, you can choose a concentration (which is different than Majoring in something, it actually makes your major a little more specific usually) which essentially just means that the classes you take will all be directed toward that concentration.

For instance, if you're getting a degree in history, you might have a concentration on American history, so most of your classes will be in American History. The game takes that concept and broadens it to allow these students to essentially make their own curriculum by what they choose to concentrate in.

Hope that clears it up!

Reactions: Mcknobz33