Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
U

User_10739

From edinSin:
The bad news first: I will can not create any new update this year. My health currently leaves me no time for it. I will spend the next few weeks in the hospital again.
So save your money and support other projects. As soon as I am fit again, I give a new status.
Since many asked for an update for Valkyrie and Revolution, I put the source code online with the editor. Anyone who wants can mess around with it.
If anyone else wants to work on the other games or has any other questions, write to me. I just can not go online so often but I will answer the questions. So please don´t be angry. This poor health condition has been bothering me for several years. Everything should be alright in the spring.
**********************************************************************************

I have marked as Abandoned for now, it can always be removed should this start up again.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
From edinSin:
The bad news first: I will can not create any new update this year. My health currently leaves me no time for it. I will spend the next few weeks in the hospital again.
So save your money and support other projects. As soon as I am fit again, I give a new status.
Since many asked for an update for Valkyrie and Revolution, I put the source code online with the editor. Anyone who wants can mess around with it.
If anyone else wants to work on the other games or has any other questions, write to me. I just can not go online so often but I will answer the questions. So please don´t be angry. This poor health condition has been bothering me for several years. Everything should be alright in the spring.
**********************************************************************************

I have marked as Abandoned for now, it can always be removed should this start up again.
The project isn't abandoned, the dev just took a short break due to health issues.

Read the latest posts on their patreon:

U

User_10739

The project isn't abandoned, the dev just took a short break due to health issues.

Read the latest posts on their patreon:
Thanks for the update, I will keep an eye on this.

Revol

May 17, 2017
Glad to know the game is delayed but not abandoned.
Do hope the dev to get well soon.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Looks like there's a new post about John Smith titled "The Last Updsate...":

Any $5 patreons know what it's about?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Just in case anyone missed the post,
John Smith 3.11: :extremelyhappy:

U

User_10739

Not entirely sure what is going on with the numbering as we are going from v0.0.3 - v0.0.5 - 3.11?? And don't really see a changelog, next update to be Marchish...

Anyhow uploaded, added mirrors and updated OP.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
how long is this game ? in a half a year of dev surely there must be something ?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
So is there a part I and II?
Here's the link to 0.98 from their patreon site:
It includes part I & II.

The v0.33 link on the first page is also for part I & II. I think the v0.33 was only for patreons, but 0.98 is more recent. So v0.33 might have something extra, but not sure.
If you look at this post:
It says there that "This version [0.98] is identical to the version from the premium area [0.33] except for 2 small things."
No idea what those "2 small things" are :frown:

Reactions: Telamon

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Here's the link to 0.98 from their patreon site:
It includes part I & II.

The v0.33 link on the first page is also for part I & II. I think the v0.33 was only for patreons, but 0.98 is more recent. So v0.33 might have something extra, but not sure.
If you look at this post:
It says there that "This version [0.98] is identical to the version from the premium area [0.33] except for 2 small things."
No idea what those "2 small things" are :frown:
Thank you for your help. I scrolled through his patreon and couldn't make heads or tails of it.

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
Not entirely sure what is going on with the numbering as we are going from v0.0.3 - v0.0.5 - 3.11?? And don't really see a changelog, next update to be Marchish...

Anyhow uploaded, added mirrors and updated OP.
Perhaps the intention was to change John Smith III 0.11 to John Smith 3.11?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes