Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Nov 19, 2017
unfriend.
Haha Awe man, I don't really give a shit tho Buddy. I was just statin' the facts of my Laptop man Lol. Just wanted let people know that I've neva, had a Problem extracting any files from this website: f95zone.com is all I'm tryin' to say. Also 7zip & WinRar are my go to Unzipping Programs People Lol.

TOSHIBA Satellite L500 PSLJ0C-018008
Microsoft Windows Vista64 x64 Home Premium
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz
8GB of Memory or Ram

force

May 18, 2017
I cannot finish the second chapter, im on day 140, with every stat completely maxed, im not longer getting scenes of the lawyer, and i dont know how to finish. Am i missing some secret place i have to go to?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I cannot finish the second chapter, im on day 140, with every stat completely maxed, im not longer getting scenes of the lawyer, and i dont know how to finish. Am i missing some secret place i have to go to?
For the finale, you need to first talk to the nun. She's in the top floor of the nunnery.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
what order should I play these games in?
Start with "John Smith I & II Download v0.33" and then, "John Smith III v3.11". The links are in the

You can ignore "John Smith III v0.0.5", that's just an outdated version of "John Smith III v3.11" .

John Smith III is still in development, next update will probably be sometime in March.

Reactions: jackkane

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
cheat engine table version John Smith 3.11
View attachment 58420
Hi, i'm using your cheat for money but every time i gain some, the total amount change to the real one.
Suggestion: change the variable search type to "double", found this, change the value, buy something, the total value change and remain fix. At least that's happen to me.

Reactions: lucas69

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
Guys i need help PLEASE... i cheated in chapter II and got some money and bought the brothel before killing that milo guy and now i cannot progress cause leah tells me that i need to buy it first at the estate! is there a way to fix it? like, change it in the code or something?

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, i'm using your cheat for money but every time i gain some, the total amount change to the real one.
Suggestion: change the variable search type to "double", found this, change the value, buy something, the total value change and remain fix. At least that's happen to me.
it's like that in every single value in the game. one double and one 4byte for each stat or money

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
To me happen, cheating on chapter 2, i get the achievement "Cheater" and not the businnes men level 2 and 3.

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
To me happen, cheating on chapter 2, i get the achievement "Cheater" and not the businnes men level 2 and 3.
you get them elsewhere (lvl 2 from a brothel whore and lvl 3 from the gently pharma)

The complete game is John Smith III or I've to download I&II first?
first I&II and then the III

How to use cheat?
best course of action in my opinion the cheat engine. search for double values (all stats and money too)
!!!caution!!! In part II, do not buy everything as soon as you are able cause the game will be bugged and you will not be able to progress. the characters will tell when to buy something from the estate

Reactions: Landaar
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes