Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Can you add the urination tag? Two of the endings involve piss and one has piss drinking. One of your unlockable moves involves pissing as well. I do not enjoy being blindsided by so much piss.
This seems to be a very common thing with Japanese-origin games. I wonder why that is?

Lloyd Dunamis

Dec 24, 2020
JP v1.00 save file is compatible with the EN and v1.02 save files, and vice versa.

Can you not full screen on this? I only see windowed modes.
Unable to.
Even with full-screening or resolution-changing apps (i.e. ), it's resizing itself to...weird resolutions. The settings' resolution and its actual output are also off. (for reference, my computer's screen is 1920x1080)

Setting ResolutionActual Resolution
1280 x 768 (16:9.5)1280 x 770 (vertical off by 2)
1440 x 8641440 x 866
1600 x 9601600 x 962
Maximize Window button / Window key + UpArrow key1856 x 1059
1920 x 1080 (16:9, forced, everyone slightly squished)1914 x 1053

Not going to lie I was hoping that after you finished it you could switch to her sister.
Man, that could've been a very nice extra, maybe new game+ content, indeed.

Last edited:

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
Please replace big tits tag with lolicon.

I figure the target demographic might find this better like that.

Since, you know... I haven't seen any big tits and I see a loli right there in almost all screenshots.
bit tits... for a loli :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I gotta ask, who here even attempts to escape once caught? I know I don't. So why add an "escape" option if no one ever uses it?

Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
My Antivirus regarded the game file as a "High Risk Item" with it pointing to something like "Huer.generic" or something, which from a google search apparently labeled it as a trojan. Can't tell if it was a false positive so I just deleted the file

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
My Antivirus regarded the game file as a "High Risk Item" with it pointing to something like "Huer.generic" or something, which from a google search apparently labeled it as a trojan. Can't tell if it was a false positive so I just deleted the file
Good call. Better safe than sorry!
1687474656421.png

Reactions: Onezuccyboi

Shikinoyume

Sep 5, 2022
If they didn't copy paste almost everything and throw a different name on maybe I'd bother.
I think im mostly upset by how much of the H content was REMOVED from the prev game despite copy pasting everything over.
2/3 of the H scenes are copy/pasted from the prev game, but then they REMOVED scenes from the prev game that the monsters had before and didnt replace them with new ones?...

In the prev game every monster had 3 positions it would put you in when they grabbed you with a branching scene fpr 2/3 of them for when they cum.
This game only has 1 scene per enemy, less enemies and only 2 of the scenes branch...

But then they expect you to play twice the amount of maps from the prev game..........

absolute horse shit.

the only good thing here is the combat, but Im not here for a decent combo fighter, im here for the seggs

Last edited:
Reactions: Lloyd Dunamis
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes