VN Ren'Py Completed The Student Loan [v1.0] [Neon Ghosts Studio]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Hmm I have this taboo patch, but there is no taboo content. How do you get it?

Nope it's not there, tried several games, different options. Patch exists. It worked for others?

2wsxcde3

Apr 20, 2017
Hmm I have this taboo patch, but there is no taboo content. How do you get it?

Nope it's not there, tried several games, different options. Patch exists. It worked for others?
I had a little trouble finding the patch content myself and thought the patch wasn't working, but it was. I just didn't pick the right options. You need to pick every 'bad' option before the bathroom scene (chastise/dangerous sex work/look at panties). Otherwise it forces you to the 'good' ending.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
I appreciate that!

As soon as Chapter One is revised and updated with new art, I'll be putting it on Itchio, update-by-update. But, I didn't want to do it until I ironed out a few things. And I hope to put the first "season" up on Steam, once it's complete. That'll be like.. 12 chapters and quite a lot of content.
Well it'll be a day one purchase once it gets released on steam.

• Red Heart

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
From an early, early alpha to a v1.0 (WHICH MEANS A COMPLETED PROJECT) in just ONE WEEK???

Orrr... perhaps the developer just needs an online course in project versioning???

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
You really manage to make me choose the good option in game i install for the darker content. Same thing with Friends in Need, you really know how to make you feel that tiny bit of Empathy for a character
That's very gratifying, thank you. :)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Very nice short story NeonGhosts. Well crafted. Closed in itself. Making sense.
Even put some effort in it to see both pathes. Maybe even too much for some it seems.
All around decent and in the line of FIN. (y)

But enough with the praise, go back to working on Friends In Need. Now!
Placeholder for the sound of a cracking whip!! :devilish::devilish:

:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
You really manage to make me choose the good option in game i install for the darker content. Same thing with Friends in Need, you really know how to make you feel that tiny bit of Empathy for a character
I had the exact same thought, on both games.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Wow, this was a nice little find. The renders and animation are nothing special but the developer shows promise as an excellent writer. I'll have to check out his other game now.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thanks, good short test.
So what you think about music in VNs?
They're not integral, to me. I still usually turn the music and sound off when I play visual novels, because I see them largely as a visual experience. But, I'll likely add music and sound effects to my other game, because some people like it, and it's relatively easy.

But, I'd like to commission some custom audio before I do so.

Apr 10, 2022
Elden ring? Ever since the legend of Zelda, I had to resist kicking every chicken I see
man you have it easy, ever since i played mario as a kid ive had this urge to jump inside of every pipe i see. thankfully cell phones came along and i can speeddial the fire department now. let me tell yah its no fun being stuck for a day and a half in a pipe and just hoping someone walks by.

Reactions: Jove76
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes