Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
The main post is still getting updated right? I currently am bored and want to try some new games.
Ya, but you know it's not like eroges that match this list are being released and translated every day... :confused:
But what you can do, is join the discord because something interesting is coming out on it tomorrow! :whistle::whistle:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
If i may bring a game to your attention that i am trying to figure out how to get translated once it's out.

Let me bring this to you that i think will fit the banger list quite well.

As a basic rundown.
It's a reverse rape game with varied girls going from high school or younger to teacher to milf age who are all pursiuing your submissive virgin male character to get them to orgasm to get some of their mana/power fortheir own benifit and to get what their own wish granted and use temptation and seduction to try to lure you in and turn you into their minon or use you for their own gain.

And each one that does it gets an indiivdal ending that instead of being reverse rape is loving Romance sex depending on codntiions.

Thet the fact that any game is letting you littearly choose which girl from main girls to side to even boss fight girls or random enemy ones to have a good and happy ending withh sex with is so incredibly rare and fun that i feel it's worth at least bringing up here. I hope it gets some attention as i and others loved confession game

So i post and hope that you can know a method that oculd maybe help get this transalted. I have played the demo and it's got a good amount of content and all the banger list games seek.

And you are fairly powerful as well with a gun and the game even mentions going by the very rouph M-tool thing that you have a powerful ability that other girls want to. So i fgure to bring it up.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Btw. If anyone knows a way to help get this translated when it’s out tomorrow. Please post. Any help or options would be welcome for obvious reasons. As not quite sure how or where to go to seek it out. The guy who translated confession game is extremely busy.

Reactions: Melmoth99

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Btw. If anyone knows a way to help get this translated when it’s out tomorrow. Please post. Any help or options would be welcome for obvious reasons. As not quite sure how or where to go to seek it out.
Just make a post inside the Translation Request category. There's no guarantee someone will pick it up, but it never hurts to try. Alternatively you could also try ulmf, I guess.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Btw. Anyone mind making a post requesting translation help on ULMF? I keep trying to make a new account but thye get rejected after my old one got banned years ago or something.

• Haha
Reactions: llat-2

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
No requesting games on ULMF forum. I keep seeing people violate that rule (even trying to skirt it) and being surprised when they get banned.
No. im not requesting the game on there. I must of forgot teh rule years ago. I mean help translating it. NOT the game itself. IM looking for a link right now to port over to mega.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Btw. If anyone knows a way to help get this translated when it’s out tomorrow. Please post. Any help or options would be welcome for obvious reasons. As not quite sure how or where to go to seek it out. The guy who translated confession game is extremely busy.
If you're looking for a translator or editor then good luck.
If you want it to be barely readable you could use T++ or MTool

BlueHare

Apr 3, 2024
If you want a quick slightly readable translation I'd recommend MTool

Reactions: Lallapalooza

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
If I could ask. Could perhaps an addition to the critera of the Banger games/a plus that helps bump it up is the player character being a virgin? A good number of the banger games have that as part of the mechanics or story. I figure it could be a nice addtion to it as virgin MC tend to often be tied to submissive games like this or femdom.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I've attached an unedited/untested Sugoi Translator MTL translation for
Problem. You can't fire the gun/fight. The game just bugs out and stops working.

As well the MC name is left in japanese.

Do you think you could fix that? You may of maybe done something to the scripts to cause the bug.

Reactions: TrickyL

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Problem. You can't fire the gun/fight. The game just bugs out and stops working.

As well the MC name is left in japanese.

Do you think you could fix that? You may of maybe done something to the scripts to cause the bug.
Updated my initial post with a fix for firing the gun. As for the MC's name you can change it at the start of the game. In the keyboard screen the bottom right button is confirm, and the one to it's left switches between alphabets, starts off as カナ.

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
If I could ask. Could perhaps an addition to the critera of the Banger games/a plus that helps bump it up is the player character being a virgin
Thanks for your suggestion, it's true the mc is often called a virgin in the kinky scenes of the games in the list. :eek: That being said, I don't think it's an important factor in the kinks I want to share about and I never took that in consideration when looking for games
:unsure: (so I'm not adding this criteria)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes