Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blader200

Jan 29, 2023
Also bro shrift seems hardcore, I'm not sure about the over 50% monster, monster-girls, and I smell vore content :eek:
It's not vore centric as a whole but some exists. Idkr if there was an auto skip vore setting, I think there was but can't 100% remember. Overall I don't recommend it for this subgenre of femdom for the femdom, but watching the story progress in all its meta fuckery glory was and extremely special blind experience I would love to have again. EX4 was an amazing final episode which ties together so much yet avoids making it a perfect "and they lived happily ever after." in a positive way imo.

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
I'm particularly interested in "the nobleman retort" because it's something I would normally overlook as the overview makes it look like you are the dominant person who's abusing the girls :unsure:(y)
Indeed, I played the game the whole way and it was surprising to find reverse rape inside of it. There isn't many scenes about it, and that I must warn you. But when the girls thinks she's the one abusing you when she's hypnotized, that's the real deal :LOL:

Also bro shrift seems hardcore, I'm not sure about the over 50% monster, monster-girls, and I smell vore content :eek:
There's vore scenes indeed, rest assured, I don't like these too. But personally I don't consider "energy drain" or "cum until you die" vore. So with that consideration, you can expect 80% of the scenes aren't vore. :WeSmart: Also, I remember there's sex scenes with a human girl too, best scene in the game imo

Wait, why am I insisting again ? :WaitWhat: You do you, fine gentleman.

Oh by the way, shame on me. I forgot to mention this one The world a robot girl dreams of

Wish you guys a Happy fapping :coffee:

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I added a poll :d
I just cast my vote. I chose the being isekaied option. Having an ideal lover is great but there's no guarantee how long that relationship would last. Succubi existing in the physical world was tempting but depending on how powerful the succ, any interaction with them might become a one time thing. Having my fetishes become the default sounded the second most tempting but then that would also mean EVERYONE would be in one big "Community" including people you don't like (Exes, employers, family members, etc).

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
I just cast my vote. I chose the being isekaied option. Having an ideal lover is great but there's no guarantee how long that relationship would last. Succubi existing in the physical world was tempting but depending on how powerful the succ, any interaction with them might become a one time thing. Having my fetishes become the default sounded the second most tempting but then that would also mean EVERYONE would be in one big "Community" including people you don't like (Exes, employers, family members, etc).
Mhhhhhhhmmhhhhhhhhh... :unsure: Definitely a solid choice and reasoning. :whistle:
To be honest I wasn't expecting less from the Succubus Hunter man himself.:geek:

It's a bit sad that the best option is to leave this world tho :ROFLMAO:

Also "The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her" is secretly a great option! I couldn't add more characters to the option but I meant that they are aware of it and are trying to get it, and they can't force you physically :L

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Mhhhhhhhmmhhhhhhhhh... :unsure: Definitely a solid choice and reasoning. :whistle:
To be honest I wasn't expecting less from the Succubus Hunter man himself.:geek:

It's a bit sad that the best option is to leave this world tho :ROFLMAO:

Also "The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her" is secretly a great option! I couldn't add more characters to the option but I meant that they are aware of it and are trying to get it, and they can't force you physically :L
Thank you and what can I say, I tend to put a lot of thought into all things h.

It is, but I figure it would be the adventure of a lifetime. Plus if I complete my adventure of find a succubus with a portal back, perhaps I could proposition her to let me borrow it in exchange for eating out her succukitty.

When you mention "The first of the top 500 women" You mean only the first one to ride me/ get ridden by me gains the riches and not all 500 of them correct?

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
When you mention "The first of the top 500 women" You mean only the first one to ride me/ get ridden by me gains the riches and not all 500 of them correct?
Yah yah correct, you're back to normal if you finish inside, and you probably lose all the girl's interest. So don't do it, bro, don't finish inside, you're probably going to be tempted really hard, and be on the verge of losing many times! They'll try anything to make it happen. o_O
So yeah it's my favorite option :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
yah yah co

Yah yah correct, you're back to normal if you finish inside, and you probably lose all the girl's interest. So don't do it, bro, don't finish inside, you're probably going to be tempted really hard, and be on the verge of losing many times! They'll try anything to make it happen. o_O
So yeah it's my favorite option :ROFLMAO:
That is definitely not the option for me than. Plus she would probably leg lock me and wrestle the finish out of my body.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
I'm being very cautious with dry dream since I didn't like their two latest games, "hero corruption master plan" was not great and Dream Destruction was horrible imo...:confused:
I didn't like it either the game "Hero Corruption Master Plan"
The other I haven't even tried it. It didn't catch my attention.
The next game is really fun.
Dry Dream returns to its roots but improves everything.
Also, I gave him some small tips to improve the upcoming games, and he liked the ideas.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lallapalooza

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
I chose the option of the 500 women.
Mainly because you have clarified exactly what it is about.
The idea of being used and then discarded once they achieve their goal is exciting.
This idea can be used to make a good game.

The idea of succubi in the real world also sounds very attractive, but even so, What are the chances of encountering a succubus?

test22250

Jul 19, 2020
Indeed, I played the game the whole way and it was surprising to find reverse rape inside of it. There isn't many scenes about it, and that I must warn you. But when the girls thinks she's the one abusing you when she's hypnotized, that's the real deal :LOL:
Thank you for this and the other recommendations -- a lot of them are great. Re: nobleman's retort specifically, while those couple of scenes are good, I generally found there are far too few to really match the criteria of this thread, so I can't really recommend it. Also, it really hurt my experience of the game overall that the MC is a total P.O.S. (there are one or two scenes, in particular...).

lallap -- thank you for the incredible thread! Found some real gems thanks to this. I completed the easter egg a while back as well, that was a fun little adventure. I'm too lazy to join the discord and send the password, however, so you'll have to take my word for it :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
there's a game i remember playing similar to succubus academia or lilith in nightmare that i just completely can't find now. i know that it was sectioned off to like succubus domains and you had to do little puzzles while you were chased around and i think you start in a mansion where there's a timer and the "boss" of that stage pops in and tries to find you so you have to hide? does anyone know what i'm talking about?
Are you thinking of Succubus Prison?
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-prison-final-tokinokogiri-kagura-games.4861/

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Nah, there's individual sections like Succubus Academia. I'm pretty sure it starts in a mansion and that it's a protagonist that gets isekai'd and each section has like a "key" to return to his world. I think in the mansion area there's maids that patrol and rape you and the other sections have similar stuff.
Cage of a succubus?
https://f95zone.to/threads/cage-of-the-succubi-v1-02-ason-kagura-games.41657/

Captive alstromeria?
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-captive-alstroemeria-circle-tekua.109534/

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Dry Dream returns to its roots but improves everything.
Also, I gave him some small tips to improve the upcoming games, and he liked the ideas.
If you manage to push DryDream in the right direction you're the goat man :coffee:. I was done with Dry Dream, and honestly was going to skip "bad end butler". But I'll follow your advice, hopefully, DryDream can get back to making masterpieces!

The idea of succubi in the real world also sounds very attractive, but even so, What are the chances of encountering a succubus?
5% each night in your dream, if you encounter one she starts to tease you every night. You will also see her appearing in your everyday life disguised as a normal person, and if you have sex with her irl you die. o_O

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes