Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Thanks for your suggestion, it's true the mc is often called a virgin in the kinky scenes of the games in the list. :eek: That being said, I don't think it's an important factor in the kinks I want to share about and I never took that in consideration when looking for games
:unsure: (so I'm not adding this criteria)
Fair enouph. I just figued to bring up/offer.

Reactions: Lallapalooza

A_Vague_Reference

Jun 9, 2021
Is there any game where getting drained makes your penis shrink? like not for sph, thought thats fine, but just getting drained makes the mcs dick shrink

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Is there any game where getting drained makes your penis shrink? like not for sph, thought thats fine, but just getting drained makes the mcs dick shrink
Not to my knowledge :unsure: In entry 13 the girl grow bigger to the point where guys looks small. If that's a match look in the big breast section

Reactions: Melmoth99

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
thanks for the list, a shame though that sanguine rose is the only game with a "realistic" drawing style,all others are stereotipical anime and cartoon style.

May 25, 2022

With help from TrickyL i am postingthis Sugoi MTL for the game bove. It is made bythe same people as hero's nightmare and is quite improved escpialyl on the tempation and sumbissive encounters department with much improved gameplay variety.
For someone who's never before had to deal with MTL how does this work?

Oct 19, 2017
Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but may I suggest Succubus Temptation? It's a pixel game where the MC fights a bunch of succubus. Quite a few have temptation attacks and it hits almost every checkbox of this list. Just recently had an update to add some more characters and the creator has confirmed a

Reactions: PootisPenser76

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
With help from TrickyL i once agian post a Sugoi translation for a game that i think could make it to full banger list level.

It's got it all.

Tempation. Seduction.

Girls using sex and pleasure as a way to corrupt you.

You are over powered but lose levels from doing sex with them.

Acutal choices to refuse or embrace the seduction.

Varied situations and easy ways to find the scenes with some light puzzle solving.

I hope you all enjoy

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
With help from TrickyL i once agian post a Sugoi translation for a game that i think could make it to full banger list level.

It's got it all.

Tempation. Seduction.

Girls using sex and pleasure as a way to corrupt you.

You are over powered but lose levels from doing sex with them.

Acutal choices to refuse or embrace the seduction.

Varied situations and easy ways to find the scenes with some light puzzle solving.

I hope you all enjoy
Ah yeah, that's one of the GOATs. Absolute banger.

There seems to be something wrong with the coding side of the Sugoi TL though? The recollection room is borked. Jumping in the room locks you into a looping scene with Marie. If the top option is chosen you get hard locked, and if the bottom is chosen it loops. This doesn't happen in vanilla. There are also a lot of missing NPC's/interactions in the room - See the attachments of after/before the TL is applied. I've tried on various versions, so I don't think that's the issue. Sadly, I lack the time to troubleshoot further for now... :(

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes