Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
Is the new game still in rpgmaker mv/mz?
Yep, MV.
Just checked Reversi and it seems to be storing text in some comma separated csv files in data/ named things like ev_01.x . If you rename them to .csv T++ spreadsheet mode may be able to handle it if you set the custom columns settings up.

The ones with just numbers I think are related to the AI for the games?
Very interesting, nice find! First time seeing an RPGM game handle dialogue text this way. Avarice Dungeon seems to handle it the same way too. I'll poke at it a bit later and see what can be done.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Offering a game i belive. No I KNOW for a fact will hit banger list. Beacuse ti has it all. Thanks to TrickyL once again.

This game is damn GOOD. It has basically everything you could want . In combat temptation. Out of combat Temptation. End of battle temptation, pre battle temptation for bosses, reverse rape on defeat by all enemies. Actual proper stakes. And despite being AI. Proper CGs that actually vary as the scene progresses. Varied girls that appeal to different kinds of kinks.

And you are quite powerful, but bosses pull tricks to try to take you down. It’s basically exactly what we seek out. This would make banger i feel easily. And is just plain enjoyable to play. You could really feel someone put a lot of effort here despite using AI.

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
Oh, I remember this. The first one was also solid. The dev is also working on a pixelart roguelite deckbuilder with temptation too.

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
I didn't see these games featuring real models mentioned, so I'll throw them out there despite being a bit different than the usual:

You play the role of a college student drop out that moved back in with your father... and your very hot stepmother, Bridgette. Your father is leaving you a large trust fund and inheritance, but your stepmother wants it all to herself. She knows how attractive she is, and she'll try her best to seduce you to the point where you're begging to give it all away to her. There are a lot of routes and several different endings, so lots of replayability here - including some ending variants that depend on which body part you got fixated on the most in the playthrough. Where the game shines here though is the writing and the thorough seductions. Highly recommend at least giving it a try if this sounds remotely interesting.

Note: there is some sissification and chastity content, though pretty easily avoided.

Also has a thread here on F95 with an offline version, though outdated a little. Typing of the Dead meets femdom seductions. A virus has infected your system in the form of girls, and your only defense is your keyboard and body. Typing correctly gradually glitches out (censors) the viruses before finally deleting them, while messing up removes the glitches - all while they tempt you to keep making "mistakes" to see and experience more. The game remembers what you like in terms of preferences and will weigh that in future encounters and later seductions, without spoiling anything. Each stage is a pool of girls you encounter and follows a theme (MILF/Teen, Horror/Hypnosis, etc). You only encounter a few before the stage ends, so like Evil Stepmommy, there's a ton of replayability between the RNG encounters and interactions. Excellent and inticing writing. There's more to it with status effects like level of horniness and hypnosis that impact things, too.

From the same developer as Keystroke, Indyc. Also has a thread here with an offline version. Massive CYOA game with a more straightforward approach: there are a bevvy of succubi trying to to steal your soul through your cock. Despite the simple premise by our standards these days, the situations and temptations get pretty good. Like Keystroke which came after, it keeps track of your preferences and fetishes to further your excitement and weaken your willpower. Again, there's a ton of quality work here, so you're bound to find some scenes that you like.

Last edited:

repesorsa

Sep 14, 2021
I didn't see these games featuring real models mentioned, so I'll throw them out there despite being a bit different than the usual:

You play the role of a college student drop out that moved back in with your father... and your very hot stepmother, Bridgette. Your father is leaving you a large trust fund and inheritance, but your stepmother wants it all to herself. She knows how attractive she is, and she'll try her best to seduce you to the point where you're begging to give it all away to her. There are a lot of routes and several different endings, so lots of replayability here - including some ending variants that depend on which body part you got fixated on the most in the playthrough. Where the game shines here though is the writing and the thorough seductions. Highly recommend at least giving it a try if this sounds remotely interesting.

Note: there is some sissification and chastity content, though pretty easily avoided.

Also has a thread here on F95 with an offline version, though outdated a little. Typing of the Dead meets femdom seductions. A virus has infected your system in the form of girls, and your only defense is your keyboard and body. Typing correctly gradually glitches out (censors) the viruses before finally deleting them, while messing up removes the glitches - all while they tempt you to keep making "mistakes" to see and experience more. The game remembers what you like in terms of preferences and will weigh that in future encounters and later seductions, without spoiling anything. Each stage is a pool of girls you encounter and follows a theme (MILF/Teen, Horror/Hypnosis, etc). You only encounter a few before the stage ends, so like Evil Stepmommy, there's a ton of replayability between the RNG encounters and interactions. Excellent and inticing writing. There's more to it with status effects like level of horniness and hypnosis that impact things, too.

From the same developer as Keystroke, Indyc. Also has a thread here with an offline version. Massive CYOA game with a more straightforward approach: there are a bevvy of succubi trying to to steal your soul through your cock. Despite the simple premise by our standards these days, the situations and temptations get pretty good. Like Keystroke which came after, it keeps track of your preferences and fetishes to further your excitement and weaken your willpower. Again, there's a ton of quality work here, so you're bound to find some scenes that you like.
I've mentioned these a couple of times in the femdom finder thread, here's my take from 10 months ago:

> On a scale of "deep story and/or mechanics with a fetishy theme" to "thinly veiled fap material" they are all the way to the latter end, but very good at what they've set out to do. A strong recommendation from me for Evil Stepmommy; I very much like TotS too but here I'll put it as "if you liked Evil Stepmommy and want more". Keystroke, from the same author as TotS, is weird and experimental, and in early versions too, so "if you liked this style and still want more" again but more so.

Note that Milovana doesn't have any version control for specific games ("teases") so if you come across this post later, those links will remain fixed to the current versions. Also the Evil Stepmommy one is a preview version only posted on the forum there and not properly published, with a big willpower system rework partially done. For ToTS and Keystroke you should find the newest version in the f95zone thread, for Evil Stepmommy I think you just need to search the Milovana site and/or forum.

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
Offering a game i belive. No I KNOW for a fact will hit banger list. Beacuse ti has it all. Thanks to TrickyL once again.

This game is damn GOOD. It has basically everything you could want . In combat temptation. Out of combat Temptation. End of battle temptation, pre battle temptation for bosses, reverse rape on defeat by all enemies. Actual proper stakes. And despite being AI. Proper CGs that actually vary as the scene progresses. Varied girls that appeal to different kinds of kinks.

And you are quite powerful, but bosses pull tricks to try to take you down. It’s basically exactly what we seek out. This would make banger i feel easily. And is just plain enjoyable to play. You could really feel someone put a lot of effort here despite using AI.
This game actually got an official AI Eng TL patch very recently. Anyone able to bring it here?

theryo2001

Dec 2, 2018
This game actually got an official AI Eng TL patch very recently. Anyone able to bring it here?

So these dlsite links dont work for me, they lead to the front page. Is this happening to anyone else?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Dlsite is going through some kind of conversation or the like over AI games. I don’t remember the full details, but I do know that they are basically trying to decide what to do with AI games. Because technically the art was made for free in most cases and no artists were involved. So it’s not clear if they should be treated the same as normal games and sold the same.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

This game looks promising :love:

Dlsite is going through some kind of conversation or the like over AI games. I don’t remember the full details, but I do know that they are basically trying to decide what to do with AI games. Because technically the art was made for free in most cases and no artists were involved. So it’s not clear if they should be treated the same as normal games and sold the same.
They need to just hurry up and stop meddling with us buying our AI goodness.

Reactions: Lallapalooza

Mr_Tanker

Oct 27, 2022

Here's the patch, you have to copy and paste "Game_EN.exe" in the game folder.

Hiron005

Dec 7, 2020
Thank you for the patch. The DL site links dont work, did the pull the game from the store? (I made it work by puting the patch into the directory of the other EroMaso game).

Reactions: Destruction9000

Master_Of_Something

Formerly 'Tank93'
Nov 12, 2016
Here's the patch, you have to copy and paste "Game_EN.exe" in the game folder.
Does the patch work? I get an error about a file that can't be loaded (img/faces/%E3%83%AC%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E7%B4%A0%E9%A1%94.png). The JP-version without the new .exe works fine.

Mr_Tanker

Oct 27, 2022
Thank you for the patch. The DL site links dont work, did the pull the game from the store? (I made it work by puting the patch into the directory of the other EroMaso game).
I took the patch from dlsite, it was free, and for the game you can try from

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes