Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr_Tanker

Oct 27, 2022
Does the patch work? I get an error about a file that can't be loaded (img/faces/%E3%83%AC%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E7%B4%A0%E9%A1%94.png). The JP-version without the new .exe works fine.
Maybe the file is missing, backup your save folder and try to re-install the game from scratch. .

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
Does the patch work? I get an error about a file that can't be loaded (img/faces/%E3%83%AC%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E7%B4%A0%E9%A1%94.png). The JP-version without the new .exe works fine.
Yes I can confirm that the patch provided by Mr_Tanker does work. Regarding your issue, you need to run the exe file in Japanese Locale. Note that Locale Emulator doesn't work on 64bit exe files. So I use .

Hiron005

Dec 7, 2020
You may be patching the wrong game. The patch is for the Eromaso RPG about the "power rangers" vs the evil organization. I got the same error when I put the patch into the Eromaso RPG about the hero vs. succubus. Which can work but you have to delete the safe files and make new ones.

May 25, 2022
They did not had cuffs at hand cause of plot reasons, but its a nice idea for the next one!
Oh so sorry I didn't realise you were the creator, great work! Don't let the criticism stop you by the way it looks great, just a little personal preference from me I like it when the men can't use their hands, when they are under the women's body for example like trapped by their thighs :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Oh so sorry I didn't realise you were the creator, great work! Don't let the criticism stop you by the way it looks great, just a little personal preference from me I like it when the men can't use their hands, when they are under the women's body for example like trapped by their thighs :)
It's all right! you gave me a nice idea!

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
Got around to working on improving the Reversi of Temptation script and giving it a better MTL (Sugoi).

A few caveats:
  • There's no word wrapping due to how it's scripted. Any attempt to fix this by hand cuts dialogue after the first break. Lines are short at least, so your eyes don't have far to travel.
  • The stylized words in images haven't been translated. To make it look half-decent, I'd need to be semi-competent in art to mimic the style. (Example: the girls' name on the profile pictures when selecting who to play against)
  • I've only touched the Japanese text, any associated bugs with the English setting are still present. (Example: Mousing over the Best Move option in English mode will still crash the game)
Two things to note when using this:
  • This SMTL was done on Version 1.23. To avoid potential issues, use the same version.
  • When starting, choose Japanese as the language. This SMTL was done by editing and replacing the Japanese text.
I attached two images to give a better idea of what was done and worth the download/setup. The first shows the UI when playing against a girl now, and the other is a script comparison. The second attachment is a script comparison. The first dialogue line on each row is what I did. The rest of the text after the comma on each row is the official MTL.

To install: download the ZIP attachment and extract the folders within to the same location as the Game.exe file. Overwrite when prompted.

If Avarice Dungeon needs this kind of treatment when it releases, I might do this for it too in the future.

Apr 18, 2024
Got around to working on improving the Reversi of Temptation script and giving it a better MTL (Sugoi).

A few caveats:
  • There's no word wrapping due to how it's scripted. Any attempt to fix this by hand cuts dialogue after the first break. Lines are short at least, so your eyes don't have far to travel.
  • The stylized words in images haven't been translated. To make it look half-decent, I'd need to be semi-competent in art to mimic the style. (Example: the girls' name on the profile pictures when selecting who to play against)
  • I've only touched the Japanese text, any associated bugs with the English setting are still present. (Example: Mousing over the Best Move option in English mode will still crash the game)
Two things to note when using this:
  • This SMTL was done on Version 1.23. To avoid potential issues, use the same version.
  • When starting, choose Japanese as the language. This SMTL was done by editing and replacing the Japanese text.
I attached two images to give a better idea of what was done and worth the download/setup. The first shows the UI when playing against a girl now, and the other is a script comparison. The second attachment is a script comparison. The first dialogue line on each row is what I did. The rest of the text after the comma on each row is the official MTL.

To install: download the ZIP attachment and extract the folders within to the same location as the Game.exe file. Overwrite when prompted.

If Avarice Dungeon needs this kind of treatment when it releases, I might do this for it too in the future.
im too rtarted to play this game (Especially while fapping). Still thanks for translate :D

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
im too rtarted to play this game (Especially while fapping). Still thanks for translate :D
Well, lucky for you it has both an Extremely Easy mode and a Best Move option that highlights the best possible move for you in blue!

I'm not that good at Reversi myself and those features were immensely helpful in testing. :)

Reactions: Mr_Tanker
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes