Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Sorry mate, I am usually working late and this is a hobby :)
I will gladly change it, in fact I already did a small adjutment according to one of the very few constructive comments here.
So, sorry if it was misleading. Honestly, I tried my best to correctly describe the stuff I make. I mean it.
In fact there is swinging tag and if I recall correctly there wasn't one allowed for sharing.
It's cool no need to be sorry about anything you have your life which doesn't surround it probably to be on this forum,just bare in mind here u gonna see quite fucked up things and i think maybe u needed to do more research about some kinks and tags before publishing the game and i know is not your fault f95 never fixed their tags area and i think some of them are wrong u see people think about tags how they feel about it and that's why the thread is full with it ...read your reviews aswell but those that are constructive that u already have and learn from those probably they will be more soon.. peace (y)

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
The Successor [v0.1] [DerVisionar]

Unofficial Compressed:

Win/Linux(166MB): | |

(Compressed it for my android port, if anyone is interested they can use it)

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018

Unofficial compressed Android port for The Successor [v0.1] [DerVisionar]

Download android port v0.1
| |
(174MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

DerVisionar

Dec 14, 2017
It's cool no need to be sorry about anything you have your life which doesn't surround it probably to be on this forum,just bare in mind here u gonna see quite fucked up things and i think maybe u needed to do more research about some kinks and tags before publishing the game and i know is not your fault f95 never fixed their tags area and i think some of them are wrong u see people think about tags how they feel about it and that's why the thread is full with it ...read your reviews aswell but those that are constructive that u already have and learn from those probably they will be more soon.. peace (y)
I've been lurking for long enough to be aware of that. About the kinks... I feel like in introduction to the game I did good enough job - explaining . Whilist on the forum, I admit I kinda rushed it. Honestly did not think it would be THIS much of an issue. Well the more you know.

As i said, as a constructive feedback, mixing opposite tags like netori vs. netorase ir harem vs. netorare will not double the audience of your AVN, but instead significantly lessen it. What you do with that is up to your own discretion.
Making bigger audience by controversy was never my aim, as stated before I consider it a hobby, not a way to make a living, hence every release will always be public.
It was mere missunderstanding, which I think I ad hoc fixed. Will come up with better description when I have time.
To assume one is a scammer, basing on one mistake, seems wee bit harsh, on the other hand it says a lot about society.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I've been lurking for long enough to be aware of that. About the kinks... I feel like in introduction to the game I did good enough job - explaining . Whilist on the forum, I admit I kinda rushed it. Honestly did not think it would be THIS much of an issue. Well the more you know.

Making bigger audience by controversy was never my aim, as stated before I consider it a hobby, not a way to make a living, hence every release will always be public.
It was mere missunderstanding, which I think I ad hoc fixed. Will come up with better description when I have time.
To assume one is a scammer, basing on one mistake, seems wee bit harsh, on the other hand it says a lot about society.
You Live and learn. When I read the dev notes I was so confused. It almost sounded like you were trying to convince everyone that your way of looking at NTR Was the correct way. If it’s a misunderstanding, then that’s perfectly fine. Trust me there are many devs who try to do that. “bro it’s technically not NTR” so yeah, that’s why people can get a bit aggro.

a lot of people here have been tricked a few times before. Devs that lied or added NTR to the game without warning. That’s the whole context basically.

have a fantastic day and good luck!

Edit: I’d highly recommend adding the NTR tag. Trust me, it’ll be much easier to explain the content. Then the Dev notes can give the full context.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Horn of Gondor? Oh wait a dev mentionted NTR and here they come running to complain. I skip VNs that have tags that arent my thing. Anti NTR clowns dont they love to come in and fill the thread full of shit.

Dev dont pay attention to the trolls, your project is intresting and looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote