Which path choices to keep and add preganacy content or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One Heroic Man Studio

One Heroic Man
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
There is a bug in SunLeaf Resort V0.3, when you build the 1st room and get Lynda as a customer, which causes a black screen! This happens if you visit the bathhouse before checking on Lynda, a temporary fix is to go check on lynda first and then go to bathhouse, sorry for the bug, should be fixed in v0.4.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Guys, I have a doubt, seeing that one heroic man studio has so many workloads with busy personal life not to mention his country south africa is suffering from various loadsheddigns which interrupts his workload, is it best he can do one route and also the pregnancy route for sunleaf resort only, that way he will get lighten up workload and more free time

the route i prefer is just females only, do you guys agree with me?

Also the male one in the sunleaf resort looks feminine and that both routes are similar with the only difference, gender.
LMAO!! Since it Is A woman's Only Island/Resort. And a Male MC insists on Invading their land,...
the women should take a page from the 'Alpha male' perverts Handbook and make/turn him into a Sissy or femboi.
(have/create a team of femboi/Sissy maids to take care of the rooms & 'room service'.)
Then they could "offer him/her up" to other male clients... No Pregnancy content needed.

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
We need some orgasm animations to end the scenes. it kinda sucks that it just ends without anything. You think there is still a animation but its like : "nahh think the rest yourself" and maybe not an auto progress for the scenes. Let the players decide when they want the next part of the scene

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I don't know what so many ppl have against fem mc/lesbian only games. I for one am really happy for a game like this without a dick involved
"Being against it" is an overstatement in my case. I play fem mc games mostly by far. But, being hetero, lesbian content doesn't really excite me.

Nonetheless, I think that it's fine that there are lesbian-only games. There are people who are into that after all, and they too deserve to be accomodated.

MildMonster74

Jan 28, 2019
LMAO!! Since it Is A woman's Only Island/Resort. And a Male MC insists on Invading their land,...
the women should take a page from the 'Alpha male' perverts Handbook and make/turn him into a Sissy or femboi.
(have/create a team of femboi/Sissy maids to take care of the rooms & 'room service'.)
Then they could "offer him/her up" to other male clients... No Pregnancy content needed.
Now this I can get behind

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
According to the recent patreon post, many wanted a male path and don't want a lesbian only nudist game, and I feel disappointed by it maybe they should read the article by themselves and its disappointing not many wanted a lesbian nudist beach game, it's like they want a male character because doing that would give more work to the creator instead of letting it remain as a lesbian only nudist game to lighten up the creators work.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Blueshift

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey everyone, I just updated this forum to inform you that One Heroic Man has launched a poll in their patreon letting you guys vote to decide if the sunleaf resort will be lesbian path only or to add male path.

If it's a lesbian path only, then one heroic man's work on the sunleaf resort will be lighter and not get too much workload especially that the female main character Reina is included in the main menu of the upcoming update which means it could be intended as a lesbian path only game, but if male path is included then it will be too much workload.

So to people who want the game to be lesbian only like Mapfap303 and Blueshift you can vote in patreon now and make it lesbian path only from this link here but just a reminder, voting is for patrons only and it will end on this sunday, so vote if you are patreon member of One Heroic Man Studio only.

(and on one note as of this writing of this thread, the patreon polls of the sunleaf resort shows the lesbian path is completely 100% while male path is 0)

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In the game, you play as a girl named Reina.
Her dream of building a resort comes to an abrupt halt when she reaches her destination and is unexpectedly knocked unconscious.
She wakes up in a secluded mountain village with a peculiar tradition: only women reside there, and they are naked.
This village is a female-only nudist village, and your goal is to help Reina create a resort.
Will it be successful despite the weird tradition in place?​
Thanks for sharing. :sneaky: