• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

What character do you like the most?

• Camila

Votes: 1,201 45.2%
  • Emma

Votes: 758 28.5%
  • Eva

Votes: 414 15.6%
  • Alyna

Votes: 286 10.8%

• Total voters

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Silencers don't actually silence guns that much
Ahh, actually... *puts on them nerd goggles* ...that depends on the calibre and powder load of the ammunition used in the firearm. A modern .45 calibre M1911 pistol equipped with a sound suppressor (a.k.a. silencer) has such a low noise level that you can fire it without any hearing protection whatsoever and you wouldn't even come close to risking messing up your hearing.

But it's true they don't do much for higher powered types of munitions, like a .308 hunting round or a .30-06 sniping round. Or well, at least not if they have a proper powder load. Generally speaking, any form of ammunition that travels at a speed higher than 343 meters per second (or 1,125 feet per second) when fired is bound to cause a noticeable (or even loud) degree of sound.

...I really like firearms and though I don't own or use any, I'm a bit of a self-proclaimed expert at them. :LOL:

-Mal

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
How do I remove the Gallery unlock feature so I JUST have the Choice Guide? Do I just delete the "gallery" and "images" folder that comes with the mod?
The unmodded game doesn't have a gallery so this isn't a gallery unlocker but rather a gallery itself. You can delete the folder named gallery and images which would delete the gallery's functionality. There is still going to be a button labled "Gallery" in the menu however. If you want me to modify the file real quick and give you a version without the gallery I can do so.
I just don't know why anyone would want to :ROFLMAO: But hey not for me to question.

Reactions: Aetheran

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
The unmodded game doesn't have a gallery so this isn't a gallery unlocker but rather a gallery itself.
Oh, I didn't realize the game didn't have a gallery to begin with. That's fine then

As you probably know, in a lot of VNs that have gallerys in them, as you get scenes in-game it unlocks them in the game's gallery. I didn't want a mod to auto-unlock it for me because I like using the locked gallery as a way to track my progress and know what scenes I have and haven't yet seen in-game. This is why I don't like mods that force a gallery unlock instead of making it a toggle-able feature.

However, if the game doesn't natively have a gallery to begin with, then there's no reason for me to remove the mod's gallery feature.

ty for your quick reply, btw.

Reactions: \FOXBOT/

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
I like using the locked gallery as a way to track my progress and know what scenes I have and haven't yet seen in-game.
With this game it is pretty simple. The Story is quite linear and only focuses on the Love or Corruption path. The only real difference in the paths are the sex scenes. So I would recommend just playing one path and afterwards look at the other scenes with the gallery.
ty for your quick reply, btw.
no worries (y)

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016
News For Update 0.09

Well guys, these days have been relatively calm, so I managed to move faster than before.
That's the good thing about a scene being easy to render.
This update will focus on some aspects of both the past and the present. We'll see some new characters from the past and I'll focus on the continuation of Emma's training (Our MC isn't done with her yet)

Progress
- Renders : 30%
- Script : 50%
- Coding : 10%
- Audio/music: : 0%

update20.png

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Could it be that Ethan is the uncle and also the father of the two cute beautiful gingers?:rolleyes: It's a well-done VN , not for wimps:devilish:. I'm really looking forward to the sequel.
I think it's beginning to turn into some kind o The Guardian, where the protagonist is the father of almost every LI lol

Not that i'm complaining, i love daddy/daughter incest, but is always crazy and funny :ROFLMAO:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Have people played the game and read the dialogue, or did I wildly misread something in the game's dialogue? I don't have it installed, but as far as I could tell, this question is already answered:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Have people played the game and read the dialogue, or did I wildly misread something in the game's dialogue? I don't have it installed, but as far as I could tell, this question is already answered:

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes