TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
My workaround the phone message issue was to hit F5 after reading, which would reload the screen and clear the message.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Hey, MegyMonster, thanks for the grate game, played it since first release, skipped only 3.5, so now gonna add that UI is gorgeous. Still didn't finish with all available content but decided to write about the bug that I encounter, on dom playthrough one of Emily event starts as sub(save below), and also after first dominant event with her it play one of previous teasing events, but I'm not sure is it a bug or I just not far enough witch the lectures. Nonetheless thank for suche a grate game once again, and good luck to you.
Thank you, fixed it! Will publish a third hotfix if more bugs show up :)

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
At the party, if you go back to the couches a 3rd time, you see this, even though you've already gotten the girls and the boys to join.
Also, question: Do I want to break up with Emily or stay with her to see more gay content?
1708761158609.png

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Was this at the same place you got the other bug?
This is when she shows you the pictures right before coming home and says you need to "open up the relationship" and you have the option to "break up" or "don't". If you select "break up" then you get that error.

Nahksius

Aug 2, 2023
Honestly cant find the comment ahain, might not have been in this thread, but thanks to whoever put the safe code in, it's: 1986

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes