rebdoomer

Aug 21, 2022
He's been so badly overused and miscast since Breaking Bad it's laughable.
yeah, he's a good actor but he's become a type actor or whatever, only ever going to be cast in one type of role (being a black guy who's morally grey and wears a suit alot)

Alex _ys

Dec 10, 2022
so I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm just stupid but at the start of the game after I click "Text Emily" I cant do anything else at the phone or anywhere else I tried to click all I could on the phone but it does nothing

after I text Emily what exactly do I do?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
so I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm just stupid but at the start of the game after I click "Text Emily" I cant do anything else at the phone or anywhere else I tried to click all I could on the phone but it does nothing

after I text Emily what exactly do I do?
Are you playing on PC or mobile? if on PC, can you send me a screenshot please? The game should continue automatically after the conversation ends.

Alex _ys

Dec 10, 2022
Are you playing on PC or mobile? if on PC, can you send me a screenshot please? The game should continue automatically after the conversation ends.
i was trying to play it on android on joiplay so i guess it was that i got it on pc and it works fine

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes