gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't suppose there's a route where you get feminized and not be a bottom? After all, if femdom exists, then why can't you be feminized and still dom?
No. It's been asked occasionally in the thread and as far as I understand it's a matter of scope: The dev has enough on their plate as-is with the various submissive paths and the masculine dominant path and is reluctant to add another variant to keep up to par.

I don't think they've ruled out the possibility of adding somethng like that eventually, but it's not in any way imminent.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I don't suppose there's a route where you get feminized and not be a bottom? After all, if femdom exists, then why can't you be feminized and still dom?

I think there isn't ?? If you choose the not dominant playstyle you can choose up to 3 submissive classes. Feminization is one of those and you can either be dominant or choose 1-3 of the submissive ones... you can't choose dom & feminization.
1 is BWO (fetishized racism black nazi route), 1 is submissive (standart submissive / femdom route), 1 is the feminization class (where most of the feminized stuff happens)
The only thing you can do is skip the standart submissive and the BWO classes and only pick feminization.

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or not... Found the clues for the safe code, can't open the safe... Want to send a mask to the organizer can't find it... What do I miss?

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Your name is Noah, you were studying abroad, but right before graduating, decided that transferring to another university to pursue business is the correct choice
and then The Flood happened and he had to bulid a boat, ruining his career opportunities : (

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes