Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Survival of Sarah Rose - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1977431

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod

Good morning. It's not listed in the OP so just note that it's a thing.

Note: Currently is "quality of life" improvements multi-mod but does NOT yet implement the ChoiceGuide nor SanchoGallery (I've been extremely busy, I'll work on it).

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The Survival of Sarah Rose [v0.60] [HappyDaedalus]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

giqui Hey bud, I'm not sure what's going on but when you get a bit can you check if your base (before compression) has "transparente.png" image under the "gui" folder? It's not in the compression but it's called for in the dev's new gallery code:
Python:
g.hover_border = "gui/transparente.png"
g.idle_border = "gui/transparente.png"
Thanks in advance for checking and I trust all is well with you and yours.

Jun 14, 2022
I wish there was incest content between Sarah and Thomas in the princess route; their relationship is so well-written and heartwarming. I thought for sure there would be future incest scenes after Thomas asks to sleep in your bed in the first ten minutes of the game but I guess not. A shame, it would add so much to the story. Great game either way, dev put a lot of heart into it. Not particularly render-heavy, but top notch writing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, you gurus sort me out while I put details into the dynamic ChoiceGuide. The paths I have noted in my log and macro are as follows:
  • Inside Path (aka Princess) includes (War, Tyrant, (Marion, Varga, Neither))
  • Outside Path (aka Warrior) includes (Training: subsets(Kate/Caleb/Atilla), Sailor, Mage, Underworld)
That look about right for you VN fans? If so I reckon I can upload a maintenance update tonight or in the morning to add the ChoiceGuide to the current multi-mod. Regards.
1662241216674.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can't figure out how to start the mage or rahayhal routes. Any guide or walkthrough for this game?
The kicker for both Path(Mage) and to visit Rahayal is via Path(OutsideAndAlone):
1662246871907.png

Rahayal can be only entered if you leave Lethram:
1662247241254.png
Which will lead you to the choice to go:
1662247305236.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What branches of the Princess path are you calling War and Tyrant? Is it about winning/losing the war (slave path) or something else?
The "InsidePath" has those. By "War" I mean (in Sancho shorthand) "WarIsWon" and "WarIsLost" which both have subset branches. "TyrantPath" is boolean (True/False) and acquired via tyrant points (3+). The terminology I always used is based off the dev's event variables and conditionals... I just shorthand them a lot when I talk about them but leave them mostly intact inside the mods terminology usage (stat screens, guide, etc).

Reactions: ClearWhiteSky

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Survival of Sarah Rose - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1977431

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod - Feature Maintenance Update

Changelog:
  • Added v1 of the dynamic ChoiceGuide
  • Populated pertinent stats into all SanchoStat screens
  • Various GUI tweaks and polish as usual
Go get you some.

Reactions: Nik95

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
I can't figure out how to start the mage or rahayhal routes. Any guide or walkthrough for this game?
I´m not exactly sure about mage.. but for slave´s route (oh i´m excited how it will play out) - spare the messenger and lose the battle to barbarians

Reactions: polaco
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes