bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
this game walkthrough there is version 3.9 on steam.there is an update or other walkthrough for this?

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Finally get new stuff for the demon route and it's just a bunch of ham-fisted exposition dumps and a couple of vanilla scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019
how do I get tribe storyline?
the edition version No. is nearly 1.but the story is far away to end,right?
To get the tribe storyline you need to lose the war, to do that you have to choose to not repair the walls and to not call the troops to the capital.

Aliii

Dec 23, 2019
Can anyone share the walkthrough mod for android, i already download the walkthrough mod in thread but it doesn't work cause it doesn't have the game file

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
Given the pace of the development, when do you think a full, complete version will be released? In a year or 2 from now? I don't like to start unfinished games. :unsure:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I just started playing the game and I just want to ask, did anyone actually manage to forgive Kate and if so how? besides the sweet lesbian smex ofc.

She is actually a garbage human being and her explanation is hilarious. Im just kinda sad there is no real consequences to her actions or no way to be antagonistic towards her without just leaving the merc route

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes