Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Both lesbo princess routes are already there, Lily and Carolyn. I believe you can't have any encounters with Varga to trigger them, so: Go back to bed (or talk to Marion) -> Reject Marion's proposal -> Turn Varga away

Do any of the choices in the new update actually matter? It seems like the only ones that do are the lesbian romance choices. Even the Thomas choice doesn't seem to matter since you end up in the same situation anyway.
Thanks for the information! :D

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Both lesbo princess routes are already there, Lily and Carolyn. I believe you can't have any encounters with Varga to trigger them, so: Go back to bed (or talk to Marion) -> Reject Marion's proposal -> Turn Varga away

Do any of the choices in the new update actually matter? It seems like the only ones that do are the lesbian romance choices. Even the Thomas choice doesn't seem to matter since you end up in the same situation anyway.
I guess not opening the door to Varga closes that route. I closed it but I didn't want to. Also, that scene isn't great... she just starts to undress...

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
There's a bug in the Carolyn route where the variable doesn't record if you choose to not punish the servant girl. It'll break something in the conversation later between Sarah and Carolyn.

Reactions: HappyDaedalus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I must say despite everything & how badly she fucked things up, initiating the mage route felt kinda sad. I fully understand why someone might utterly condemn Kate and I have no idea how I would react if confronted with such a situation for real, but I will definitely play the Mercenary route even before the princess route (despite having some high hopes for Carolyn's route, as well as some hope that she is not just using Sarah as means of entertainment :x, but I only judge that by her looks and the image on the front page) cause after taking a quick look at where things go should one forgive Kate (and, no idea if it makes a difference, went for both scenes with her at the castle as well as paying with gems on the ship) I feel as if being with the Mercs & her as a loveinterest (at least I assume she counts as one, given that so far it didn't feel as if she has malicious intentions towards Sarah, she is "just" a mess & an addict but still feels for her) will be a route I'll enjoy in it's own right.

This is a very enjoyable VN so far & I am rather excited for this to be finished one day, the story has been well crafted and delivered, if anything I would say the pacing at the start is a bit all over the place (the decision to with Kate pops up rather quickly, but that is maybe just me not getting a sense of the time passing, I know it's actually more than a week) but the characters have been compelling or, if I did not find them sympathetic, at least pretty convincing, and I especially liked the magician so far (haven't reached the current end of the mage route yet by any means), as well as Vargas, Vaelen, Kate and in a way Marion, but mostly because he seems to have more depth than just being kinda pompous and obnoxiously full of himself.

I won't rate the game yet I think cause the story doesn't progress far enough atm for me to make a verdict, but I am pretty optimistic that it will turn out a 4 star title at least.

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
I also turned down Marion, went to bed by myself, next thing I know. I'm married to Varga! Was hoping for a lesbian route...but is that possible doing the princess route?
It seems Princess Route is straight only as you need to turn down Kate and in my route Sarah also marries to Varga.
Addressing each of your concerns, this is currently an error in the code. When you reject both Varga and Marion, you do actually go into a route that features exclusively lesbian content, but there is a throw-away line that incorrectly refers to Varga as her husband. I've edited it out going forward, so starting in v0.4 it won't show up like that anymore. If you can read past it (knowing its an error) you can enjoy the rest of the available lesbian content in this current expansion and it should make no other reference to straight-content. If not, know that starting in v0.4 this error will be removed.

As I've said before, I will commit myself to making a lesbian-only playthrough possible for each of the major routes, and the princess-route is definitely one of these. Anything short of that will almost certainly be an error on my end, and I will work to fix those each time someone brings it to my attention.

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
There's a bug in the Carolyn route where the variable doesn't record if you choose to not punish the servant girl. It'll break something in the conversation later between Sarah and Carolyn.
Yeah, I think I understand what's going wrong there (I'm assuming).

It's a consequence of how I code the game and its many flag-events. As a result, the game generally works best when re-started. When players continue with save-games off an old build, they can run into a situation where they encounter an event which didn't yet exist in the old build, so it was never set to flag-false, and so when they make a decision that doesn't trigger setting a flag (like opting not to do something, such as punishing the girl), they run into a situation later where the game checks the flag-state, and it doesn't find anything because it was never set to False from the start, nor was it set to True by opting into the active-decision.

A lot of technical talk, but it really boils down to the fact that it should work if you restart the game all the way from the start in the latest build.

My programming skills are borderline non-existent, so when I first started working on the game, I adopted a lot of poor habits that I've had to unlearn over the course of making the game. Fortunately, I am learning, and moving forward I'm taking more steps to maintain stability for players continuing off old builds.

Reactions: Mograx

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021

The choices here are mostly setting up for the next chapter of this route, where the consequences of decisions will echo through. So like choosing Carolyn in this chapter will of course only result in scenes with Carolyn, but going forward, it's going to affect a lot more.

As for really impactful choices in this route:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Is there a decent amount of monster breeding/fucking in this, including orcs?
There are some orc-scenes for players opting into the mercenary-route. Those will be expanded on going forward. There are some monster-scenes on the mage-route, featuring a spirit.

Right now that is the extent of it. There is definitely more content like that planned and already being worked on, but I won't pretend that it's right around the corner. Breeding as well will definitely feature.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Addressing each of your concerns, this is currently an error in the code. When you reject both Varga and Marion, you do actually go into a route that features exclusively lesbian content, but there is a throw-away line that incorrectly refers to Varga as her husband. I've edited it out going forward, so starting in v0.4 it won't show up like that anymore. If you can read past it (knowing its an error) you can enjoy the rest of the available lesbian content in this current expansion and it should make no other reference to straight-content. If not, know that starting in v0.4 this error will be removed.

As I've said before, I will commit myself to making a lesbian-only playthrough possible for each of the major routes, and the princess-route is definitely one of these. Anything short of that will almost certainly be an error on my end, and I will work to fix those each time someone brings it to my attention.
Errors happen when your working on so much coding. Thank you for the reply.

zexelf

Dec 11, 2019

Thanks for the response.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I see slave and rape tags. Are those routes fleshed out yet? Or should I check back in a few updates? Slave gameplay is really hard to come by.

Reactions: kuno99

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
I see slave and rape tags. Are those routes fleshed out yet? Or should I check back in a few updates? Slave gameplay is really hard to come by.
The slave-route is currently in the game, but it doesn't go very far yet, just a handful of scenes. Expanding on it is going to be part of a later update in the near-future, so if you'd want a really big-chunk of content, it would be better to play it after that releases.

Reactions: Kalrotix

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
It will have more path where Rose can be more Dominant (Specially to male characters) and Badass?
I am very invested in the story, i am trying to defend the kingdom to the barbarian and i dont known if that is even possible XD

dratdratdrat

Mar 29, 2022
I love this game. I hope there's more Sarah and Lily content planned? Also, who does the illustrations for this game? The capital of Dianthus is absolutely beautiful. Looking forward to more updates :)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
It will have more path where Rose can be more Dominant (Specially to male characters) and Badass?
I am very invested in the story, i am trying to defend the kingdom to the barbarian and i dont known if that is even possible XD

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I must say despite everything & how badly she fucked things up, initiating the mage route felt kinda sad. I fully understand why someone might utterly condemn Kate and I have no idea how I would react if confronted with such a situation for real
Nah

"jokes" aside, given what could POTENTIALLY happen in the Princess Route, Kate that fucking bitch manages to separate you from your family by deceiving you, and basically potentially ruining an entire kingdom and condemning their people to slavery to orcs, because she needed you to fucking sponsor her addiction. .

She deserves being reduced to ashes

Anyways this game is awesome and the Mage route rocks.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes