4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As requested in the Tower of Succubus thread for anyone who'd rather play the pre-steam versions
Old v1.0 releases: Tower | Sword
Both previously downloaded directly from f95zone
So I downloaded this, & all there was was an .exe file. Which only brings up an error in moon runes when I click on it. What am I missing here?
Did you try the non-steam version? I linked to in in the quote above.

Reactions: WeebLoop

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Steam version had a lot of bug...

Play the original one if you don't want to encounter bug. In exchange of invisible dick.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As requested in the Tower of Succubus thread for anyone who'd rather play the pre-steam versions
You sure this is working? I just tried the controls on keyboard and w only works Can't get past the title screen?
I am positive. I have played through the entire game already. Did you download the non-steam version from the link above?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes nevermind it was my xbox controller fault i had to remove the usb of it then It worked xD
I am glad you got it all figured out :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will have to compare your unlocked scenes with mine the next time I give this game a play. (Most likely this weekend).

If anyone wants to help sooner, feel free to lend this user a hand.

Reactions: itasuke2

notluckyman69

Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone know what this 4 CG is? Apparently I found a bug with a knight girl in a tavern. After you approach it and press Z, the game freezes. Does she have 4 more animations? Thanks in advance. idk.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Does anyone know what this 4 CG is? Apparently I found a bug with a knight girl in a tavern. After you approach it and press Z, the game freezes. Does she have 4 more animations? Thanks in advance. View attachment 1257941
Try to copy you save on the no steam version.
The 4 missing animations i got it but i dont remember where is.
PD: last one is from the massage minigame (reach 100% for milk).
PD2: nvm, i think all 4 are from the massage minigame :ROFLMAO:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Feb 25, 2020
For the people that are still having issues with the keyboard (as I was 3 hours ago), try pressing Ctrl+Y. That'll open a new window where you can choose the input device. (Last row is for Keyboard, make sure it is selected)

Untitled3.png

I realized I had a Joystick issue (although I have no Joystick plugged in my PC, weird) since the game still recognized W, R and Esc, but not any other key. If that's also your case, then Ctrl+Y may do the trick.
Sorry for my broken English

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For the people that are still having issues with the keyboard (as I was 3 hours ago), try pressing Ctrl+Y. That'll open a new window where you can choose the input device. (Last row is for Keyboard, make sure it is selected)

View attachment 1284969

I realized I had a Joystick issue (although I have no Joystick plugged in my PC, weird) since the game still recognized W, R and Esc, but not any other key. If that's also your case, then Ctrl+Y may do the trick.
Sorry for my broken English
Thank you so much for sharing this!

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I saw some WEBMs on SankakuComplex's booru of animations from this game uncensored or something. Does anyone have any info on something like that being worked on for this game? Or maybe it was just a one-off for whoever posted it there?

EDIT: Nevermind! Seems I hit home without even realizing it.

werap

Mar 11, 2019
Capture.PNG

when I try to open the .exe this pop-up message show and the game won't start. Any clue how to fix this?

haanh

Jun 6, 2017
anyone know how to save? I downloaded the non steam version oc. There is no save folder or anything.

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
I extracted using 7zip and got an error in Japanese. I google translated it and I think it's telling me that I have files missing? The folder only has the application and nothing else after being extracted. Anyone on how to fix this?

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I extracted using 7zip and got an error in Japanese. I google translated it and I think it's telling me that I have files missing? The folder only has the application and nothing else after being extracted. Anyone on how to fix this?
I suggest trying the copy from the link above ^

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes