4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

datswatshesed

Sep 16, 2019
took me forever to find out how to finish the ghost lover's quest

The journal you need to read to open the door in the snowy area is in the cave behind the waterfal (the same waterfal the golem lady is behind) BUT the journal only appears if you talked to Anna in the haunted mansion, Anna is the one who offers to teach you how to whore better for 900g. If you haven't then the journal never appears.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Have a problem, the game is not starting when i press .exe (which the only file from the download), am i missing files?
Found the solution above the thread

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As requested in the Tower of Succubus thread for anyone who'd rather play the pre-steam versions
Old v1.0 releases: Tower | Sword
Both previously downloaded directly from f95zone
For some reason I can't run the game. Every time I boot it up, it says steamworks.mfx something.
Try downloading it from here. These links are for the non-steam version.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Oh gosh how do i get more hearts?! lol i feel like i'm making this game harder than it needs to be by doing these dungeons with base 3 hearts...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh gosh how do i get more hearts?! lol i feel like i'm making this game harder than it needs to be by doing these dungeons with base 3 hearts...
It's been a while since playing Sword of Succubus but off the top of my head:

* There is a cave by your house where Asmodeus will give you an additional heart.

* A cave in the desert with a starving succubus.

* There is also another starving succubus in the snowy mountains.

There are more but those are just the ones I can remember rn.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
It's been a while since playing Sword of Succubus but off the top of my head:

* There is a cave by your house where Asmodeus will give you an additional heart.

* A cave in the desert with a starving succubus.

* There is also another starving succubus in the snowy mountains.

There are more but those are just the ones I can remember rn.
I appreciate you, thank you!
I figured i completely missed some things because finishing the first dungeon with just three hearts was ouch. Then the second one? the Desert? i struggled a few more times and did it but the whole time i was thinking "i have to be dumb and skipping over something." plus i completely didn't even realize i can go to the blacksmith to upgrade my sword....Bimbo smooth brain.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I appreciate you, thank you!
I figured i completely missed some things because finishing the first dungeon with just three hearts was ouch. Then the second one? the Desert? i struggled a few more times and did it but the whole time i was thinking "i have to be dumb and skipping over something." plus i completely didn't even realize i can go to the blacksmith to upgrade my sword....Bimbo smooth brain.
I'm always glad to help a fellow succubus fan enjoy a great game. That would be challenging, I have no doubts that it must have taken you many tries to beat those two bosses. If you speak to the warrior girl in the village you can get a bonus from saving her from getting ravished in the forest goblin den, by the desert bandits, and then the mountain orcs. Also, in the haunted tower there is an option to learn enhanced sex skills for a lot of money, don't do this as you can get the skill for free later on.

dat6boi

Mar 30, 2018
Can someone tell me what do do after the first scene?
After the dude drops his sword she just walks offscreen to the right and i can't do nothing

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can someone tell me what do do after the first scene?
After the dude drops his sword she just walks offscreen to the right and i can't do nothing
That is odd. Are you sure she didn't just walk to the corner of the room in front of the dresser?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes