4.30 star(s) 62 Votes

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Come on ... it was a glance at the (very revealing) cleavage, is this really such a big deal? Are you like a priest or something? And if a woman likes you irl, she wont mind you taking a glance at her cleavage

And this is coming from someone who hates nothing more than these creepy sleepmolesting shithead-mc's but it just isnt like that here.

He's more like an easily distraced young guy than a perving creep and everything is very comedic anyway
Didn't know that not wanting to stare at boobs and butts automatically means that i am a priest, good to know.
And despite quoting my comment you completely missed the point so i reiterate it for the final time, it was that only this choice/variable lets you progress the scene further with LI in question and may or may not lock you in/out of her route.

But sure, whatever you say.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
It seems Astrid has stirred up some interesting conversation, so hopefully I can add a bit of context (or at least some "food for thought").

It seems being a creep is still the way for the MC to show interest in other people, this time staring at Astrid's tits being a prerequisite to get the follow-up scene with her.
As mentioned by Uzhirian, the only thing you're missing out on is a bonus scene where Astrid flashes the MC. Specifically, the flag being set here is "astridsneakapeek", which is later checked during the label "banquetend".

Astrid has a separate romance flag ("astridromance"), which get's set 1000 lines into the recent update.

I really don't like this kind of variable locking/pathing, I do want to try this vn but if picking these kind of choices is the only way to get any LI then this game is probably not for me. See, I actively avoid playing as a creep/full-on perv mc even if it's just for gags.
While it's difficult to say for certain who is a main love interest - and who is a side character - it's safe to assume that Astrid and Samira are the main love interests in which the MC acts pretty perverted around them. The rest of the characters have some pretty wholesome encounters, even Luneira's (despite the nudity in the pond scene). Lyra requires a ton of build-up to even come close to romancing her, Talitha has shown some interest in MC for awhile, and the MC during Esther's encounter expressed genuine care about her well-being (even risking jail time just to help her sneak out for once).

None of the romance flags are locked behind what I would consider perverted choices, aside from Samira. The dev has a story he wants to tell and he's taking his time progressing relationship paths at a comfortable pace (IMO).

Reactions: xapican

shahabdd94

Apr 4, 2020
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game really interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
Download: MEGA

P/s: Updated to v0.5
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
Update please

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Aren might be one of my favorite best friend characters in AVNs lmao, every scene with MC and him is just god damn funny.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Swordbearer [v0.6] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod (Updated by KoGa3) / Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 582mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: panda0012345

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
None of the romance flags are locked behind what I would consider perverted choices
*cough*Talitha*cough*

Kidding aside, the only reason I thought the Astrid thing worth mentioning in passing is because the game has some previous on this. In itself it's a pretty minor issue.

Reactions: xapican

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game really interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy

P/s: Updated to v0.6
Updated to v0.6

Mark11779

Feb 2, 2022

P/s: Updated to v0.6
Thanks Laik!!

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Is 0.5 save not compatible with 0.6?. I saved on the screen that asked me to save: "This is the end of the current version. Please save your game her." in 0.5, but now in 0.6 when i load the save i can't rollback, and if i click few times i go back to main menu

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is 0.5 save not compatible with 0.6?. I saved on the screen that asked me to save: "This is the end of the current version. Please save your game her." in 0.5, but now in 0.6 when i load the save i can't rollback, and if i click few times i go back to main menu
If you are using the mod, have you updated it?

Reactions: p1n3@5573
4.30 star(s) 62 Votes