VN Ren'Py Completed The Symbiant [v1.1.7] [HeartCoreDev]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Full version is up.
If you can't (or don't want to) buy the game, consider recommending it to your friends. That helps.

Win/Linux: PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
I already have the steam version of your game so buying it for almost $20 isn't a bad deal for me, however I have a few gay friends that may be interested, so I'll do my best to convince them to buy the steam version too if they have the funds for it. Either way I'll definitely inform my friends to play this game for it is so awesome and worth playing again and again!

Loktopka

May 15, 2021
This is a known issue that happens to older Windows devices.

In order to fix it:
  1. When launching the game, hold SHIFT key
  2. In the grey menu that appears, select "Force GL2 Renderer"
  3. Quit, then re-launch the game
I did as you said, it didn't work.

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I did as you said, it didn't work.
Can you try the other option (ANGLE2 Renderer)? If that doesn't work, you may want to try looking at your graphic card drivers.

This is an upstream issue with Ren'py and was discussed several times on the official github and .

Last edited:

Loktopka

May 15, 2021
Can you try the other option (ANGLE2 Renderer)? If that doesn't work, you may want to try looking at your graphic card drivers.

This is an upstream issue with Ren'py and was discussed several times on the official github and .
ANGLE2 Renderer option fixed the issue. Thank you!

Reactions: hcdev

heyholetsgomh

Apr 11, 2021
Woah, this VN is so well done, actually it's the most polished Ren'py VN I've seen until now. It's fully and masterfully voiced, nice and engaging story and the background music fits so perfectly in each scene that it plays a key component on the immersion. Though it has few options to choose, they massively impact the story, way more than I thought it would. Thank you for the experience.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Woah, this VN is so well done, actually it's the most polished Ren'py VN I've seen until now. It's fully and masterfully voiced, nice and engaging story and the background music fits so perfectly in each scene that it plays a key component on the immersion. Though it has few options to choose, they massively impact the story, way more than I thought it would. Thank you for the experience.

Yes, this game is absolutely brilliant! It's not very long but it's all there.
The music brings a lot to the game because it follows the plot of the moment in the game.
I can't wait to play the next game!
Thanks again "hcdev" for making such a game :love:(y)

• Red Heart

Sinestrea011704

Nov 14, 2022
Symbiant, Slow Damage and Sweet Pool are my favourite VNs right now. The music and emotion blended the game so well. Wishes a good BL coming out this year and thank you for this game. I really like the characters especially the best friend of MC❣

• Red Heart

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
April progress update below:

April was yet another busy month for us in-between voice acting sessions, getting sick again, art direction and reworking the game's programming.

Writing and Editing
We are improving the script of the second After Story before we send it to Ende for editing.

b6dd68c2b907aaa4ae5c95dc8eb132eb_original.png b99cd17273035b48ec3a03114f7fcc9f_original.png

Art
Doubleleaf inked another CG from the second after story. On the background side, Sitai finished the piece we previously showed you: a fancy alien nightclub with a Terran flair!

Voiceover
The first After Story has been fully recorded! The recording sessions went smoothly and will now need cutting and audio-processing before we can insert them into the beta build.

Programming
Fable spent almost an entire month reworking the way the Ren'py game engine interacts with every line of dialogue, in all 12 languages. This change was required to fix the bug that breaks the save slots everytime the game is updated. It has been rolled out on itchio but not on Steam and GOG yet at the time of writing. Additionally, Fable coded scene 3 of the After Stories.

FuZqWENWcAU0vyW.jpg
After Stories beta: scene 3 is out!
Brahve could use a hug.

You can grab it on .

hexachloey

May 2, 2022
this game is just BEAUTIFUL. seeing brahve in the after stories has me so heart-struck... and junipers girlfriend is SO beautiful. thank you for the food :love:

• Red Heart

Min18Only

Oct 11, 2022
Hi, when I launch the game for android version, it jump out to steam website, is there any thing I need to do? Or maybe i'm doing it wrong?

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hi, when I launch the game for android version, it jump out to steam website, is there any thing I need to do? Or maybe i'm doing it wrong?
Here's the proper link for the android version:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes