VN Ren'Py Completed The Symbiant [v1.1.7] [HeartCoreDev]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Our MEGA account got taken down after people from a certain website reported the links. Thankfully, just like you can't take down piracy, you also can't take down our willingness to spread alien dicks all over the internet.

To the person who went by "E" in our survey: we thank you for your very thoughtful answer and we hope that you can find more friends and perhaps a community that accepts you for who you are. Depending on where you live, perhaps you could find a youth center or LGBT+ association near you where you could get valuable advice (finding a new home, finance, legal advice, etc...), or failing that, at least someone who will be willing to listen to you without judgment.

I'm aware it's not easy though, and even less so since COVID and recessions are happening in real-time. Either way, just know you're not alone and finding a way out of your situation will definitely be easier if you have someone who can accompany you along this journey.

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Excerpt of our latest progress update:

We're happy to announce the web version of The Symbiant's demo, available to play on the ! To make this possible, I used the UAGC tool. Very handy.

You have until Sunday to answer in case you want to sate our curiosity and maybe get a free copy of both The Symbiant and Synthetic Lover. (everyone can answer, pirate or not)

1zQXVG.png

Art
5 CGs are complete for the first DLC. In order to keep the quality of the art consistent, stay on schedule, and alleviate some of 700HASH's workload, we decided to hire Doubleleaf as a colorist for the remaining CGs. Doubleleaf previously worked on our side story sketches, which we've put on hold to focus on everything else. (Doubleleaf is the CG artist of Coming Out On Top and main artist of Baradise Escape. They previously did sketches for our little short stories.)

Sitai, on their end, finished another gorgeous sci-fi interior background and will be working on its variations.

mcFFCw.png

Writing
Irlana is hard at work writing the second DLC! (The first one's writing is finished already)

The first 9 scenes are written and they already include two temperature-raising scenes (with 2 more VERY HOT scenes planned for this DLC!). The mood is quite different between the two DLCs: one is dramatic and angsty, and another one is fluffy and very... very indulgent. We really hope you will enjoy both of them!

Programming
After much trial and error, Fable has finished implementing all 54 achievements of the game! Although more testing will be needed for the Steam version.

o1Xf6r.png
Beta: version 0.7.0
The latest beta covers up to scene 32, making more progress on the Blue route! It is available as usual on and the .

I love processing survey data, so I can't wait for the survey to be over so I can clean the answers and find interesting patterns. In particular I wanna know where people first hear about The Symbiant VS where they found the survey.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Hot shit! I have no feedback to give but definitely looking forward to more in the future. Also hope you throw a bone to the bi and or trans community within your fanbase in this or in a future project hehe :BootyTime:

Reactions: hcdev

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
If anyone is interested, I wrote an analysis of our on itchio:

Among other things, we found that people who discovered the game through pirate sites like F95 or MyReadingManga are as likely as anyone else to pre-order the game the legal way. In another survey about BL games I made this earlier year, I found that pirates were actually a teeny bit more likely to have bought something than non-pirates.

sexay.png

We also found that men are more likely than women to vote Danya as the sexiest resident of The Ameretat. This is not surprising to me, because Danya has a physiques that seems popular with gay men. Instead I'm more surprised nearly half of the male players voted Brahve.

Hot shit! I have no feedback to give but definitely looking forward to more in the future. Also hope you throw a bone to the bi and or trans community within your fanbase in this or in a future project hehe :BootyTime:
I'm afraid Danya only likes men, but if you'd like to find more games with bi male protags, you could look at . If it doesn't have to be strictly adult content with a male protagonist, you could try , (has an optional 18+ patch) or stuff by . These also have the option for the protagonist to be of any identity.

pr83

May 5, 2017
I'm afraid Danya only likes men, but if you'd like to find more games with bi male protags, you could look at . If it doesn't have to be strictly adult content with a male protagonist, you could try , (has an optional 18+ patch) or stuff by . These also have the option for the protagonist to be of any identity.
Cool man, will have to check all of them out. An Alchemist's Tale also prbly goes in there too.
Also, Andromeda has a +18 patch? Curious cause I've never heard of it or seen it mentioned anywhere.

Last edited:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I just finished the last update, is there a sequel or not?
I loved this game. I had a lot of fun playing it. The characters are great, the music is well chosen and the story is very well written. Kudos to the devs for their great work. :love: (y)

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I just finished the last update, is there a sequel or not?
I loved this game. I had a lot of fun playing it. The characters are great, the music is well chosen and the story is very well written. Kudos to the devs for their great work. :love: (y)
We are working on 2 DLCs taking place after two of the game's endings. One DLC has all its writing and 70% of its assets done. The second DLC is outlined and partially written.

If you mean the update to scene... 33 which is the last scene uploaded on f95, then it's only middway through the route so it's not the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: artemious

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Okay, thanks for responding so quickly.
I'm glad to know that the game is still going, I really like it.
Thank you for making such games and publishing them here. :love:
All my encouragements to all of you DEVS for your super successful work (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: artemious and hcdev

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Pirating beta X-0.7.0 of The Symbiant is free.
Recommending The Symbiant to your friends is also free. Please do it. :KappaPride:

screenshot0012.png

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Windows: - -
Mac: - -
Android: -
-

the actual latest beta 0.7.3 is . You're welcome.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSymbiant-0.7.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I updated the OP links with a couple of small fixes. Not a big difference from the previous build, but notably, the NSFW content is now re-enabled by default (you had to manually activate it through the Option menu before).

Reactions: Moosica

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSymbiant-0.7.0Hotfix
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Lately I've been playing . The UI is terrible but the story is good and I actually like the little gameplay bits. You guys should try it out too!

screenshot0013.png
Version X-0.7.1
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Po_7lU.jpg
the actual latest beta 0.8.0 is . You're welcome.​

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I like the art in the photos, but I don't think tentacles are interesting. Should I download the game or is it mostly tentacles?

Iddjwjsjsjsi

Dec 21, 2022
there is an ending where you send me to the game developer's patreon, to unlock you must pay (obviously) so, is there a way for you to release this ending? it's one where brahve should end your Its symbiant and then we have a choice, send the protagonist with it or not, if you don't send the protagonist, brahve appears in the protagonist's room very strange, and then when the protagonist He leaves the room to tell juniper the brahver takes him by the arm and says something like "don't go now, just when we're together" and that's when that ending sends me to the official website (just when the Scene was getting interesting, dammit!)

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
there is an ending where you send me to the game developer's patreon, to unlock you must pay (obviously) so, is there a way for you to release this ending? it's one where brahve should end your Its symbiant and then we have a choice, send the protagonist with it or not, if you don't send the protagonist, brahve appears in the protagonist's room very strange, and then when the protagonist He leaves the room to tell juniper the brahver takes him by the arm and says something like "don't go now, just when we're together" and that's when that ending sends me to the official website (just when the Scene was getting interesting, dammit!)
Of course! I released the ending . :KappaPride:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Moosica

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I have been, very, VERY busy these past couple of weeks with inserting translations into the game, bug-squashing and a lot of other things but I wanted to break the good news to y'all: The Symbiant is launching on February 2nd on itchio and Steam!

release.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes