ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
and no harem fan will support a game like that..
even more so I'd wager the % of harem fans that support 50/50 harem/ntr games is on the very low side...
game is bound to fail if you ask me...
dev will get more annoyed with the lack of support that he will call it quits
or the updates will take even longer seeing he doesn't get the support he wants and so on..
dev really needs to learn how to market his game...
outbursts like the one we've seen and others similar to that ... only make future ...customers lets call them not trust the dev ...
all in all , all I've learned so far from reading this thread is the dev , for me, is not one to be trusted and has very high expectations for ... a bad story ....
He was doing fine support wise on this past updated and the support goal he said back in ch1 doesn't exist anymore. Still we will see if he backs down or continue with it. Still the fact that he came back after his first account got bombed with reports should at least tell a little bit of the dev wants to continue with the project. This is a personal opinion and everybody is bound to their own though so let's not take it out of proportion.

Reactions: ann87ra and Joshy92

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
He was doing fine support wise on this past updated and the support goal he said back in ch1 doesn't exist anymore. Still we will see if he backs down or continue with it. Still the fact that he came back after his first account got bombed with reports should at least tell a little bit of the dev wants to continue with the project. This is a personal opinion and everybody is bound to their own though so let's not take it out of proportion.
Not even anyone who is a fan of NTR will like what he will probably add, he is intending to put the MC's aunt in an orgy :ROFLMAO:.

NTR There has to be at least one good story, it's not just about adding meaningless things

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
Harem fans are to blame for any incomprehensible situation :HideThePain:

But seriously, it has nothing to do with harem or vanilla fans, there are two different people, anti-NTR whiners who are offended by life and take it to heart, and harem fans who know that they shouldn’t interfere with NTR and ask “Can ntr be avoided?”

here the developer is hiding something and started blaming the whining vanilla fans... probably decided to raise the asset? money? hype?:unsure:
My advice to every developer is, don’t listen to the whiners who complain and continue to move along the plot that you planned!

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Not even anyone who is a fan of NTR will like what he will probably add, he is intending to put the MC's aunt in an orgy :ROFLMAO:.

NTR There has to be at least one good story, it's not just about adding meaningless things
Like it has already been said countless times on this thread, twitter renders are wallpapers, they are not game previews.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Btw the same idiot came back again, here i leave his account in case you felt like giving a hand and report him. Getting an IP ban should humble him

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Like it has already been said countless times on this thread, twitter renders are wallpapers, they are not game previews.
It is a sign of what is to come, he himself had said that he would soon show a preview of what was to come

Reactions: BTLD

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I wish good luck to DEV, I liked the game but I won't support it because I see that the game will soon be abandoned, even this shouldn't even be called EP 2

Apr 19, 2020
I am starting to feel that the future of this game is in danger and the chance of getting episode 3 is slim.

This was really a good game and I chose this as an alternative of Demon Boy but damn will hate it if it shares the same fate

tom882

Jun 30, 2017
I think the Patreon website should be analyzed more carefully and not remove or ban the account first. This is certainly blackmail, now if there were a considerable number of reports the site could block it. Warzone could hire them to work with them, a false accusation from someone, that's it!! banned!! It's their logic :mad:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
What I could never understand is why for people it's only black or white ??? And why people can't be open minded, we can like a both and enjoy harem and NTR.

But as always this is a handfull of extremiste/fanatics wanting to impose they way of thinking by any means possible. If have contents you don't like in a game so be it. Either don't play it at all or enjoy what you like, but ruining something that other enjoy is the most pitifull act someone can do.
The same reason some guys like dicks and the majority not it depends on the tastes of each person ntr is one of the weird kinks the majority dont like it but lately there is lore people that like it also it dosent help that is one kink that you love it or hate it its not like feet olay for example that some people like it but the people that dosent they ignore it .

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I think the Patreon website should be analyzed more carefully and not remove or ban the account first. This is certainly blackmail, now if there were a considerable number of reports the site could block it. Warzone could hire them to work with them, a false accusation from someone, that's it!! banned!! It's their logic :mad:
He has features very similar to [EroMersive],He had abandoned The Synthetic for a while and went to make extra income working on My Bimbo Dream, now he left My Bimbo Dream, and now he gave up on the love/harem route to only do NTR I have no proof but I'm almost certain that he is [EroMersive] they both have the same attitude

tom882

Jun 30, 2017
Ele tem características muito parecidas com [EroMersive],Ele havia abandonado o The Synthetic por um tempo e foi ganhar uma renda extra trabalhando no My Bimbo Dream, agora ele saiu do My Bimbo Dream, e agora desistiu da rota do amor/harém para apenas do NTR não tenho provas, mas tenho quase certeza de que ele é [EroMersive], ambos têm a mesma atitude
[/CITAR]
but if it was the same developer (which I believe not) because doing things similar to his previous game, he could do it completely differently and abandon the game after making a lot of money and that would remove the doubt that he is the same developer Eromersive , wouldn't be very smart. I know he's a big fan of Eromersive, just like me, when he went to work on the game My Bimbo Dream it was because his page was dropped on Patreon by haters or people who think he's Eromersive. We have two alternatives: give him a chance and support him or simply accuse him of actually being a creator... and end his project without being sure it was [EroMersive]

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes