4.20 star(s) 32 Votes

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
The lack of reading skill on all this people is crazy, did he even say in his update that he was gonna take the romance path away?

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Reporting the game for optional content is pathetic, but it just goes to show what a mistake it is to try to cater to two audiences that are complete opposites. In the end, each audience just ends up with very little content to enjoy, and it is very easy to piss them off.
What I could never understand is why for people it's only black or white ??? And why people can't be open minded, we can like a both and enjoy harem and NTR.

But as always this is a handfull of extremiste/fanatics wanting to impose they way of thinking by any means possible. If have contents you don't like in a game so be it. Either don't play it at all or enjoy what you like, but ruining something that other enjoy is the most pitifull act someone can do.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
What I could never understand is why for people it's only black or white ??? And why people can't be open minded, we can like a both and enjoy harem and NTR.

But as always this is a handfull of extremiste/fanatics wanting to impose they way of thinking by any means possible. If have contents you don't like in a game so be it. Either don't play it at all or enjoy what you like, but ruining something that other enjoy is the most pitifull act someone can do.
Well this game have hot character ( mom aunt) and renders are top noch, not many games here like that. So their dick got hard and then they read something that they don't like and they are like 'what? No, no. Incest is normal, ntr isn't. If It can't be by my taste then it won't see the light of day" me personaly isn't a ntr fun but don't mind it.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
This DEV is going to leave the game, just like when he left My bimbo dream
Bad take, it was a bad signing from the start. Both render styles are so different from each other. A fall out was bound to happen at anytime. I'm surprised it took nearly 2 months

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Bad take, it was a bad signing from the start. Both render styles are so different from each other. A fall out was bound to happen at anytime. I'm surprised it took nearly 2 months
bad take or not ..this game is now 95% bound to fail, in my opinion
still not sure what the dev was thinking when he said he will drop harem route , or ignore it or whatever, and start adding a lot of NTR to the game...since his whole idea was making money off this VN...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I dunno my man. I just thought it was funny that he said he's going to double down on the NTR scenes in spite of the limp dick NTR hater that reported his Patreon.
Yeah, and I agree it was funny as hell but what about the people who supported this for romance or harem?
Not that I give a shit about harem but still.

Reactions: maxivore

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, and I agree it was funny as hell but what about the people who supported this for romance or harem?
Not that I give a shit about harem but still.
Indeed, not a good move for the long-term. I think the best spite he could do is to just keep going on the way he was. Stick to his guns, but don't punish good fans who happen to like non-NTR over the small group of mentally ill who make it their life mission to try and ruin devs over the content they have in their VNs.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Indeed, not a good move for the long-term. I think the best spite he could do is to just keep going on the way he was. Stick to his guns, but don't punish good fans who happen to like non-NTR over the small group of mentally ill who make it their life mission to try and ruin devs over the content they have in their VNs.
It's a damn shame it has come to this that guy who tried to blackmail Carbon should just piss off and let people enjoy the game.

I personally was hoping that AI chick would get a smoking hot body and that we could romance her is a sweet way because I find the mum and aunt to be very repulsive in their personalities.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's a damn shame it has come to this that guy who tried to blackmail Carbon should just piss off and let people enjoy the game.

I personally was hoping that AI chick would get a smoking hot body and that we could romance her is a sweet way because I find the mum and aunt to be very repulsive in their personalities.
Honestly, I find them repulsive in looks, too, and I was hoping he'd pull an Eromersive and have a hottie young chick like the demon.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Ch.3 was always going to be more ntr focused because of the lack of said content on ch.2 It was supposed to be a 200 render or so update but in liue of recent events he is going to work more on it. From what he said the side content is the one perjudicated from all this thing and even then side story are a content for iv tier so i really wouldn't worry to much as he said already:
"Look, I can't do away with the harem completely, my anger still hasn't gone away, but still, when I weigh things up, doing that would set me back months. Other than that I'm talking about spending a bit more time on Ntr. even though there are no Ntr scenes in the second episode people still seem to be annoyed. there I spent more time on Vanilla scenes than Ntr. even so I still got complained about. now I'm going to break that balance and spend time on Ntr. there will still be Harem scenes there but a bit less than Ntr. you can still ignore the Ntr scenes. there will be options there and whoever wants to just go the harem route. that's my thinking for now."

So it when from a 50/50 to a 40/60 game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ch.3 was always going to be more ntr focused because of the lack of said content on ch.2 It was supposed to be a 200 render or so update but in liue of recent events he is going to work more on it. From what he said the side content is the one perjudicated from all this thing and even then side story are a content for iv tier so i really wouldn't worry to much as he said already:
"Look, I can't do away with the harem completely, my anger still hasn't gone away, but still, when I weigh things up, doing that would set me back months. Other than that I'm talking about spending a bit more time on Ntr. even though there are no Ntr scenes in the second episode people still seem to be annoyed. there I spent more time on Vanilla scenes than Ntr. even so I still got complained about. now I'm going to break that balance and spend time on Ntr. there will still be Harem scenes there but a bit less than Ntr. you can still ignore the Ntr scenes. there will be options there and whoever wants to just go the harem route. that's my thinking for now."

Do you know if we can romance one girl and avoid the harem route?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

and no harem fan will support a game like that..
even more so I'd wager the % of harem fans that support 50/50 harem/ntr games is on the very low side...
game is bound to fail if you ask me...
dev will get more annoyed with the lack of support that he will call it quits
or the updates will take even longer seeing he doesn't get the support he wants and so on..
dev really needs to learn how to market his game...
outbursts like the one we've seen and others similar to that ... only make future ...customers lets call them not trust the dev ...
all in all , all I've learned so far from reading this thread is the dev , for me, is not one to be trusted and has very high expectations for ... a bad story ....

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Do you know if we can romance one girl and avoid the harem route?
At the moment we don't know. And for your previous comment of more young like woman, The IA is supposed to have a body of someone close to mc age. Still we don't have a render of her so it could be bound to changes

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
At the moment we don't know. And for your previous comment of more young like woman, The IA is supposed to have a body of someone close to mc age. Still we don't have a render of her so it could be bound to changes
Thank you for the info friend.
I have been hoping since the beginning the AI would get a body eventually.

Reactions: ArsenHumby
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes