4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just tried the "side story" and it seems just like the normal game but choosing the NTR options. If so, then what's the point in making a side story if it's already included in the ooriginal content? If I'm wrong please anyone let me know what's different.
The side story is completely separate from the main game. If I’m not mistaken, the events which occur in the side story is decided by high tier subscribers - makes sense to give them this benefit to justify the higher subscription fee.

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
None of those files are touched, only ep 1/2/3 rpy (and those only change dialogue) are along with the first few phone images to say "mom/aunt".
Hey again. Did a little digging today and found where the problem is. The ep1/2/3.rpy files are the culprit for the unlocks not happening. Both the scripts.rpa and the ep1/2/3.rpy.bak files contain code to unlock, specifically formatted like "call unlock_image(1, 2)" peppered throughout. These calls are not in your patch version of those files. I'm not sure if you have any other custom edits in the ep1/2/3 rpy files for dialogue or if they can just be replaced with the .bak versions that came with the base code.

Thanks.

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
how do i unlock the missing scenes?
Hey Joypinse,

If you open the ep1/2/3.rpy.bak files in notepad, you can search for call unlock_image(<episodeNumber>, <imageNumber>) to see where in the dialogue trees they unlock. IE that first one should be call unlock_image(1, 5).

Hope that helps!

Jun 14, 2024
For a new game, should still prioritize advancing the main storyline.
Side stories can be created later.
Players' expectations can easily decrease in prolonged procrastination.
The extension of game creation time can also easily affect the developer's own enthusiasm.
:giggle:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is really no actual "scene gallery" in this game, it's just a still image gallery nothing more, if people were expecting a replay gallery that is not in this game.

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-5.png

Hello everyone,

We are currently working on Episode 4, but we don't have an exact completion date yet. Once it's finished, there will be several improvements and adjustments in the initial scenes, including more choices and other enhancements. Because of this, I haven't started rendering yet. I'm waiting for the final version to be completed. However, to avoid wasting time, I'm preparing the lighting, character positions, and camera angles for all scenes in advance. This way, when I do start rendering, I won't lose time setting up the scenes.

Additionally, we will be introducing a new character. We haven't finalized their appearance yet, so I may leave this up to a series of polls. These polls will cover aspects such as hair, face, and body proportions. While this isn't confirmed yet, it's something I'm considering. In upcoming episodes, I will also share the rules for side stories and conduct a poll regarding Sarah's appearance. This poll will be exclusive to subscribers.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718550168220.png

Hello everyone,

We are currently working on Episode 4, but we don't have an exact completion date yet. Once it's finished, there will be several improvements and adjustments in the initial scenes, including more choices and other enhancements. Because of this, I haven't started rendering yet. I'm waiting for the final version to be completed. However, to avoid wasting time, I'm preparing the lighting, character positions, and camera angles for all scenes in advance. This way, when I do start rendering, I won't lose time setting up the scenes.

Additionally, we will be introducing a new character. We haven't finalized their appearance yet, so I may leave this up to a series of polls. These polls will cover aspects such as hair, face, and body proportions. While this isn't confirmed yet, it's something I'm considering. In upcoming episodes, I will also share the rules for side stories and conduct a poll regarding Sarah's appearance. This poll will be exclusive to subscribers.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
The side story is completely separate from the main game. If I’m not mistaken, the events which occur in the side story is decided by high tier subscribers - makes sense to give them this benefit to justify the higher subscription fee.
Then I'm lost; when I played it, all the side story is literally the same we already have on the original NTR route. I guess it will be different with time.

powerranger..

Jun 15, 2024
The Synthetic [Ep. 3 - Side Story] [Carbon]
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up. Credit goes to:- Telegram link to share:-

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes