4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
ep4_momdoor2.png ep4_momdoor3.png ep4_momdoor4.png ep4_momdoor5.png
Agora mesmo
Hello everyone,
I've just finished editing a few scenes from the new episode. Thanks to your votes in our recent poll, Ariana's outfit has been finalized. Stay tuned over the next few days, as I will be releasing more previews of these scenes.
Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm

DevilGizmo

Jan 14, 2022
Is this Ariana's dress after coming home from work?? If it's true, she should wear an office outfit after coming home from work... “just my two cents”,

View attachment 3851622 View attachment 3851625 View attachment 3851627 View attachment 3851630
Agora mesmo
Hello everyone,
I've just finished editing a few scenes from the new episode. Thanks to your votes in our recent poll, Ariana's outfit has been finalized. Stay tuned over the next few days, as I will be releasing more previews of these scenes.
Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
1721666615600.png

Hello everyone,

The editing work is completely finished. Of course, there are still some minor adjustments needed for certain renders aside from the outfits, but I will leave those for the end. I should mention that the script is now fully completed, with only a few minor tweaks left. These should be done by the end of this week.

While I was hoping to finish the first scene adjustments and the final scene by this weekend, I found myself unusually tired today and my back is aching. I think I might have slept in a wrong position last night or something similar. So, I’ll be taking today off to recover. Hopefully, after a rest, I might be able to work for a few hours.

In the coming days, if I find the time, I will work on Mitchell's wife's face. I am still undecided on some facial features and her hairstyle, so I might put those to a poll. Additionally, there will be a long post about the side stories. I’m waiting for the script adjustments to be completed before I publish that.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm!

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes