4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
1721054631198.png

Hello everyone,

Last week, I mentioned that I would be rendering the Eva scene. I’m pleased to say that I have completed it, as well as the following scene (excluding the one with Mitchell's wife). The scene I just finished was particularly challenging, as it involved a long and exhausting boutique shopping scene where characters try on different outfits. Since the beginning of the week, I have created a total of 97 renders and 2 animations. I will be sharing previews of these in the coming days.

Before I proceed further, there will be a minor change in the renders regarding Ariana's outfit. In a few days, I will conduct a quick outfit poll to finalize this. Meanwhile, the poll for Mitchell's wife has concluded, and the Voluptuous Body won with a total of 52 votes powered by our higher-tier members, while the other option received 40 votes.

Thank you for your continued support and participation. Stay tuned for more updates and previews!

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
View attachment 3833806

Hello everyone,

Last week, I mentioned that I would be rendering the Eva scene. I’m pleased to say that I have completed it, as well as the following scene (excluding the one with Mitchell's wife). The scene I just finished was particularly challenging, as it involved a long and exhausting boutique shopping scene where characters try on different outfits. Since the beginning of the week, I have created a total of 97 renders and 2 animations. I will be sharing previews of these in the coming days.

Before I proceed further, there will be a minor change in the renders regarding Ariana's outfit. In a few days, I will conduct a quick outfit poll to finalize this. Meanwhile, the poll for Mitchell's wife has concluded, and the Voluptuous Body won with a total of 52 votes powered by our higher-tier members, while the other option received 40 votes.

Thank you for your continued support and participation. Stay tuned for more updates and previews!

Who's Michelle?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 3833806

Hello everyone,

9pK.gif ............ :love: :love::love:(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Predi1987
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes