4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Normalement, oui. Je fais toujours les mises à jour de mes mods.

Normally, yes. I always update my mods.

Ok mec merci pour l'info, je vais te suivre pour être au courant ors de la nouvelle mis-à-jour

Dernière question,fait tu des mods pour d'autres jeux aussi? si oui j'aimerais savoir leur nom car les jeux avec des traductions françaises son très rare

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello everyone,
The heart-shaped style won by a large margin on both platforms. As mentioned in the poll, there will be a second part to this voting process coming soon. I will be selecting a few pubic hair styles that I think will suit Sarah, but if you have any suggestions, please share them in the Feedback channel on Discord. The heart-shaped style will also be included in the second poll. Remember, the second poll and future polls will be exclusive to subscribers (Code Crawler tier and above).
In the coming weeks, there will be many more polls. I haven't decided on what some characters will wear in certain scenes, so there will be clothing polls for many of the scenes. Additionally, there will be a series of polls for a new female character, as I haven't finalized her appearance yet. These polls will cover her body shape, hair, and face.
Thank you for your participation and feedback!

1719068718122.png

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Ok mec merci pour l'info, je vais te suivre pour être au courant ors de la nouvelle mis-à-jour

Dernière question,fait tu des mods pour d'autres jeux aussi? si oui j'aimerais savoir leur nom car les jeux avec des traductions françaises son très rare
La liste de tous les jeux qui ont une traduction en français sont visibles , et tu as même les liens.
Si ce sont les miens que tu recherches, tu cherches joelurmel dans cette liste.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024

La liste de tous les jeux qui ont une traduction en français sont visibles , et tu as même les liens.
Si ce sont les miens que tu recherches, tu cherches joelurmel dans cette liste.
Ok merci frérot (y) t'es le boss, je vais jeter un coup d'œil dans laliste

Reactions: joelurmel

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
1719153280516.png

Hello everyone,

This week, I've been focusing on preparing for the upcoming episodes while waiting for the script to be completed. To make the most of my time, I've been working on scene planning and setup. This involves placing characters and environments into the scenes, setting up lights, and testing the camera angles and lighting.

This doesn't mean that the renders are completely finished yet; it simply means that I'm preparing the scenes in advance. By doing this, I'll save a significant amount of time when I start rendering. Once I finish a scene, I can move on to the next one immediately without having to stop to set up the lights or decide on the characters' outfits.

This advance preparation will give me a big advantage in terms of time management, allowing me to focus more on the quality of the renders when the actual rendering process begins.

Thank you for your continued support and patience. Stay tuned for more updates!

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023

Hello everyone,
The heart-shaped style won by a large margin on both platforms. As mentioned in the poll, there will be a second part to this voting process coming soon. I will be selecting a few pubic hair styles that I think will suit Sarah, but if you have any suggestions, please share them in the Feedback channel on Discord. The heart-shaped style will also be included in the second poll. Remember, the second poll and future polls will be exclusive to subscribers (Code Crawler tier and above).
In the coming weeks, there will be many more polls. I haven't decided on what some characters will wear in certain scenes, so there will be clothing polls for many of the scenes. Additionally, there will be a series of polls for a new female character, as I haven't finalized her appearance yet. These polls will cover her body shape, hair, and face.
Thank you for your participation and feedback!

View attachment 3759978
That Subdivision Leve is over 9000

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Like the game. But that heart-shaped pubic hair looks ridiculous.
Won't stop me from playing, though. Don't get your hopes up. :ROFLMAO:
Good luck and success to the devs. Looking forward to see this evolve.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Like the game. But that heart-shaped pubic hair looks ridiculous.
Won't stop me from playing, though. Don't get your hopes up. :ROFLMAO:
Good luck and success to the devs. Looking forward to see this evolve.
You are wrong and should be ashamed of yourself. :D
SuicideGirl Lumo - A Simple Heart

• Haha
Reactions: vendarr
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes